Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Everyone,

Just thought some of you might be interested, I am selling most of my collection of teddy bear magazines.

I'm directing this post mostly at the Australian & New Zealand TT members because the magazines are quite weighty and would cost a bit to post overseas...for the moment, they include US Teddy Bear & Friends Magazine, UK The Teddy Bear International Club Magazine & Australian Bear Facts Review, but I will also be selling Teddy Bear Times & Teddy Bear Scene...Most of them are early issues from 1995 on....

They are being listed in my ebay store if you want to have a browse, it's taking awhile  but I'll get as many done as quickly as I can, and if there's any particular copy you're interested in or missing from your collection just email me and I'll check through them...I have to downsize, they're taking over the house  bear_wacko
http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/DENSTEDS … QQ_armrsZ1

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I'm still hopeful that one day someone will have a copy of the January 2000 (millenium issue) of the Teddy Bear Times magazine as it has an article I wrote about my private collection of Chiltern Hugmees featured in it ... if that someone is you Denise, I'd love to hear from you!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Paula

I'm just off to bed, and as all the Teddy Bear Times are still boxed and packed away I'll go through them  tomorrow for you, ...keep your fingers crossed it's there...I've got just about every other bear magazine in existence so it's sure to be  bear_grin

teeeej Brisbane

Hehehe I had already discovered them on Ebay.  bear_tongue

---
Therese

Densteds Densteds
Website

Paula, so sorry but I haven't got that issue, so I guess your search goes on, I'm sure someone will find one for you.

teeeej wrote:

Hehehe I had already discovered them on Ebay.  bear_tongue

---
Therese

Hi Therese,

Fancy meeting you here, it sure is a small world  bear_grin

Board footer