Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

3dancerKirsten.jpg2dancers.jpg1dancers.jpgThe Teddy Talk Christmas party for 2005 was well attended with members flying in from all over the world. Many members took up the challenge of bringing along a special guest. There were famous stars such as John Travolta, Elvis (???) Jack Black, Orlando Bloom, Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, Brad Pitt, Ozzy Osbourne, Colin Farrell, and George Clooney.

Throughout the event there were dance exhibitions by some of our members. It was great fun to watch the dance routines that the dancers had worked out together. Helen, Sarah and Debbi did a wonderful Flamenco dance followed by Rita, Gina and their special guests dancing the Rumba. Kirsten took the floor with her partner and danced a wonderful Waltz. After the dance exhibition everyone moved to the dinning room where they enjoyed a sumptuous banquet. The party really got going with everyone having fun dancing and enjoying themselves. Later in the evening a very special Santa gave gifts to everyone. Penny was very gracious in offering her services to Santa. There were after all lots of gifts to be handed out. Whilst the last gifts were being opened Santa mysteriously disappeared as did Penny whom we can only assume was looking for him.

The party was, in my opinion, a roaring success I believe this was the first of many Christmas parties that we have to look forwards to.
May I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

I would love to hear others recollections of the evening!

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

7lisa.jpg6karen.jpg5janet.jpg4daphnecelena.jpgHere are more pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

10megandclare.jpg9Xmas_Tree.jpg8marionmariejudi.jpgHere are more pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

12fransueann.jpg11dannijared.jpgHere are more pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

14Johnnajuliepaula.jpg13JaneDiQuy.jpgHere are more pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

16patsyhayley.jpg15louisegarnetlauralisa.jpgHere are more pictures.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

19xpenny.jpg18sofieshelli.jpgHere are more pictures.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, you beloved, precious, thing, you.  What a treasure!  I swear, I'd pay to have you print me a hardcopy and mail it to the US of A as my birthday present in late January, from me to me, via you!

What a wonderful, loving, kindhearted, giving, and time-consuming gesture you've made here!

How on earth did you do this?

Fantastic!  Really!  It's a holiday gift to all of us.  Lovely!

THANK YOU!!!!!

PS  I especially like Sue Ann's date for the party!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO - WHOOHOOO!!!  bear_rolleyes   bear_grin

So i get to be Santa's little helper - cooo Ta Very Much  bear_thumb

Yes, obviously i had to go find Santy, he's sooo shy - i found him hiding round the back of the bike sheds bless him!  :redface:

I managed to drag him back in eventually but it took some persuasion i can tell you  bear_rolleyes

I'm afraid i don't remember too much about the party, for some reason everything is a bit of a blur  bear_innocent

You are a real star for doing this Jane, it's fab and i'm going to keep all the pics :dance:   :hug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS JANE - LUV YA  bear_wub

Penny  bear_tongue

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Jane - you are sooo funny  - how did you do that - it would have taken me a month of Sundays.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Jane - what a great way to start the day - brings back all sorts of memories, although a bit muddled!!    Shelli looked great with her little black cat and Tom Cruise looked so funny in his little green suit!!  I don't remember seeing Elvis though, maybe he was also out looking for Santa and Penny  bear_whistle !  Can't wait to our next party - we could show "Strictly Come Dancing" a thing or two bear_happy  (that's for the UK lot that have been watching the bbc1 celebrity ballroom dance programme)!

THANKS again for all your effort Jane - great fun :)
Big Christmasy dancing hugs,
Catherine
x

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:  FANTASTIC, Jane! Wowie, are you clever, girl!  bear_wub  :hug:

This could actually motivate me to post a real picture.  bear_cool

So if you can get Sean Connery, I'll dude myself up and join the party. Clark Gable? Cary Grant? Humphrey Bogart? I don't mind dead . . .

Eileen

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane that is awesome!!  :hug:

I love everyones dresses and those GUYS are great!!

Christmassy hugs, Julia

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

No happy Jane !!!!!why was i not invited you your party i wanted to go so much i got a new outfit and brad pit was going to bring me ,Thats it no more T T for me .

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Fran you are there you silly billy. Just look at you dancing with Ozzy Osbourne. Maybe you had a little to much punch or maybe one of the famous guests gave you a big kiss and you are still swooning!  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Jane.  bear_thumb

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Jane that is soooo funny!!!   You've made my day, after a LONG weekend of looking after 2 children with the dreaded bug!!  Ugh!!   

By the way, I had a fabulous time, dancing the School of Rock with Jack, getting all the gossip from Brad!!!   bear_thumb

Love my outfit, made me look sooo slim!! :dance:

But the BEST thing, catching up with all my TT pals, a great night!!!

Jane, so many thanks for that - you VERY CLEVER LADY YOU!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Happy Christmas xxxxxx

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane,
                   You have done us all proud. You are a clever chick, I need this so much ,what a great tonic at this stressful time of year.  I wish you and your family all the very best for this Xmas Season.    Hugs Rita xxxx

Deb Upstate New York

Ohhhhh Jane!  This is fabulous.   :clap:

Thank you so much.   :hug:

It's Monday and I have to work.  I'll look at it several times today and it'll get me through.

Warmest regards,

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO jane, you always make me smile!! Looks like we were having a good time!!! I think I would have been right next to Brad Pitt though!!! Shelli would have a bit of competition  bear_laugh

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Jane,  you are truly amazing.  What a wonderful job you did, to send us all the gift of 'laughing' that probably won't stop for days.

You are a sweetie  :hug:

Nancy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Jane that is just so totally awesome!!!!!!  You sweet sweet girl!!   :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

WOWWWWEEEEEE!!!!!

Jane you are crazy fun!!!!  Loved the pics - thought my outfit was to dye for!!!

Hey everyone, we should party all year round!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Jane you are too funny! So, really, how long did it take you to do that??? WOW!! What a lot of work! But so hilarious and appreciated! Thank you!

Catherine, Elvis is there, he has not left the building! I'm dancing with him! Boy, if only I really had a body like that!

What a great Christmas party that was! I must have gotten so drunk I don't remember it but I obviously had a great time as did everyone else!

Thank you, Jane!

Daphne

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Did you see George woo hoo!!!!
that was Quy busting a move there. What a dancer!!!
Too Funny, Great job!

Kathy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

kbonsall wrote:

I think I would have been right next to Brad Pitt though!!! Shelli would have a bit of competition  :D

You can have him, actually -- without the catfight.  He's not my type.

Where's Alan Rickman?  John Cusack?  Hugh Jackman?

bear_happy

Board footer