Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I would have preferred Hugh Grant myself!  bear_grin And Shel, I'll fight you for John Cusack!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

bear_cry   bear_cry   I can't see all of the photos.  This happens to me every once in awhile...does it to you?  It cuts them off...

However, very cute Jane...

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane this is hilarious !  You are so wonderufl to create this.  I must have been booked that night as I missed the party.   Gee, miss a few days on TT and you get banned from the group !     bear_cry  bear_cry

Seriously though, this is a hoot !  I agree with Daphne, Hugh Grant was missing.  hey maybe that was the night he took me out to dinner.  Yah, that's why I wasn't at the TT party.  Sorry girls, I was having more fun !  I wouldn't want to have caused a scene having a cat fight with Penny over George anyway.  Ah George !  bear_wacko !!!

Oh Marie, that's quite the outfit you had on !!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hey Tammy - Santa George can only have one helper and that's ME ME ME
bear_rolleyes

i saw him first  :twisted:

Penny  bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Jane! I absolutely am florred by the work you have put into this! What a wonderful treat you have given all of us for Christmas. We love and adore you girl! I can't wait to show Garnet!

Many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Well Penny, we'll have to see about that now won't we  ! :twisted:

Tammy Clooney......has a nice ring to it.   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

the only ring your gonna be hearing is the one that signals the next round Tammy - see ya in the ring
bear_laugh   bear_shocked   bear_tongue   bear_grin

fight ya for him

Penny bear_angry

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, maybe that was the ringing in my ears that I heard Penny.   a049.gif   Bring it on Penny girl.....I'm ready !

a115.gif

OKEY DOKEY TAMMY  - but no spitting, biting, gouging or hair pulling

Choose yer weapon

WET TOWELS
ELASTIC BANDS - ooo maybe not elastic bands, they REALLY hurt  bear_laugh

OR - shall we mud wrestle  bear_laugh   bear_grin   bear_tongue

Winner takes all

Penny  bear_angry

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

And I thought I had been dreaming ...... I don't know who you have caught me dancing with there Jane?? But I know I went with Elvis. It must have been a great night as I only remember little bits of it. But looks as though we had a great time .... wowwwwwww Penny looks as though you got Santa's gift...... :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :dance:  :dance:
Jane you are so special thankyou for doing that it has made a great start to my day ..... and boy did I need something to do that ...... Thankyou so much

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tammy.jpgOh mud wrestling sounds like a hoot !  I may look like a pig rolling in all the mud so no spectators  PLEASE  bear_laugh   But, I think George has chosen his woman !  bear_tongue

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Golly, I can barely walk without a waddle, its sure amazing how I can dance!! The belly doesn't even get in the way!!  bear_grin

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jane, thank you so much for sharing the photos of the Christmas party! They are really great! Unfortunately, I couldn't be at the party either. Hopefully I'll be able to join in the fun next year. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time!

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH get off me Santa Tammy  bear_angry

wot are you doing with my gorgeous volumptuous body too??? How'd you do that?
bear_shocked

Penny - the lean mean Tammy fightin machine  :twisted:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Shelli ..... if I were a few yrs younger I would have fought you for Hugh Jackman ......... what a hunk ......

Dilu Posts: 8,574

oH MY GOODNESS,  Jane you are quite the party planner......thank you for sharing this with us....who was the designated driver?

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

How funny Jane... I just love all of those photos ! What  crack up ! Everyone has such nice party wear...ahem ! I don't see me at the party either..probably because my blind date couldn't find me ? Looks like a lot of work Jane...but what a wonderful gift for us all ! You are sooooo appreciated for just being you and for such a amazingly creative  gift .... Winney
PS..Id  better get my photo up too....a great incentive

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Too funny!!!!!!  Though i was at this fabulous bash... I am not pictured.  Alas, I was off in a corner, hiding from my hubby and locking lips with Johnny Depp.... Sure wish I had done a bit more socializing with all of you... but, can you blame me!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta

Ahhhhhh so that's where Johnny got to - hope you did'nt get stubble burn Kim
bear_laugh   bear_tongue

Penny  :dance:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Penny... the stubble burn was the BEST part!   :redface:   bear_innocent

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta

eeeeeee you naughty lucky girl you  :dance:

Guess i know what to get you for Christmas Kim - no NOT skin cream silly - Johnny Depp!
bear_laugh   bear_tongue   bear_grin   :dance:

Penny

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Oh Shelli and Patsy, you silly sausages!!!  Hugh Jackman was with me, But we were in a dark corner and nobody saw us bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO!  This is so funny! I also had "The Rock" there with me HUBBA HUBBA I would take him over Brad any day! LOL.... and I saw Johnny Depp too... he was in his pirate outfit YOWZA

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

HI Jane, I want to go to the next party too. It looked like soo much fun-  :bday:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh, Jane . . . I had no idea you were making pictures at the party!!  :redface:   :redface:  Now Paul will know where I was that night . . . eeeeeek!!  Actually, I went to the party with that dashing Dick Van Dyke, but Colin (that is Colin Farrell, isn't it?) HAD to shake his booty with the ancient "goody-two-shoes" to mess up his bad-boy image.  I'm sure the liquid in our glasses is ginger ale, but I can't actually remember - my eyes are too bloodshot and I'm a little hazy on what happened next.  Sure was good to see all of you TTers there . . . and you guys in the corners will have to be a little more visible next year! 

Jane . . . this absolutely blows me away - you are soooooo dear to take the time to put this together!  Kudos to you for this wonderful addition to the holidays!  You soooooo rock!!!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Board footer