Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks !!!!!Jane yes thats right i remember now i did go the night was a bit of a blur .,Jane you are so funny what a great idea that was you are so clever,  Jane you are number one .

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

ooh girls, this is sooo funny!! Jane, it must have taken you ages - thankyou for the incredible laugh you have given everyone !!  We all love you very much!

I just wanna know where my man is - Matthew McFayden LOL   Although, I would fight Glenys for Hugh LOL   bear_wub  bear_wub

What a laugh!!!!!!! Loved it, thankyou again Jane!
Danni

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jane cant stop looking at the party bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I've just popped on for a few minutes...my DH has run out our Broadband time(first time ever!) downloading LINUX (GRRRRR!!!!!) and so I can't spend time online until after Christmas without it costing me BIGTIME.  bear_cry
BUT...I HAD to see what was happening in here and OH I'M SO IMPRESSED JANE!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thankyou so much...you made me laugh out loud and I was shaking my head thinking of all the time it took you to do this. You are one very special lady and you have a heart of gold. bear_innocent  bear_flower
And what a great incentive for those too shy to post their pictures in the profiles section to get on and do it!!! Yay!
I probably won't make it back online to TT before Christmas...so a hugely Merry Christmas to you all! Teddy Talk has become such a big part of my life now and I thank you all for contributing to my personal growth and happiness. You all ROCK!!! bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh I've been wondering where you have gotten to Hayley! You need an unlimited account like we have here - so there's no need to worry!

Have a great Christmas Hayley and I'm guessing we'll see more of you in the new year
Danni

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh my gosh!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  Jane you've had me in stitches!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  I love it!!!
Hope I can boogie on down with Orlando at next years bash hehe ;)
thanks for the fun  :dance:
love Sarah

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yeah - next year we should all get to pick our partners - so i am getting in quick and am bagging George again - he just can't live without me dahlings  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Jane that is wonderful what you have created for the Teddy talk Christmas Party - you clever Lady.
What a lot of fun and a good way to start the holiday season!

Hugs
Carolyn

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane, those pictures are hysterical!   a080.gif

TTers sure do know how to party!  When's the next party?!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

New Years Of course!!!! :bday:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

jane-copy.jpgYikes Kathy! I didn't know that I was to organise a New Years Party!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I must say to all of you that I am blown away with the response the pictures have had with all of you. I thought I may get a few smiles from you but you have all been so kind with your praises. My head is getting bigger by the minute!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

It took my three and a half weeks to put the pictures together...guess who's become good at manipulating a mouse now!  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes
I really enjoyed putting the pictures together. I just wish I had gotten pictures of the members who were lurking in the corners that night...know what I mean ...please add your pictures to the members Photo page, then if I get a moment of madness (or should I say three weeks of madness) you can be included next time. Saying that I have just realised that I haven't got my own photo on there, whoops!  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Penny and Tammy you two had me laughing out loud with your scwabbles over George Cloony, you funny girl!
Anyhoo everyone have a great Christmas and a wonderful new Year.

Super BIG Christmas Hugs to you all,
Jane  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Do you lot know no shame? Throwing yourselves at the movie stars. bear_grin  bear_grin
Jane can you get me a date with that McConaughey fella. Matthew I think his name, bear_wub  for the New Years party.? Would be mighty grateful it you could swing it. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am getting my dress out, shoes polished, and will be flying in for the next party. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Jane, I really enjoyed this party, you are so talented, I danced so much I cannot remember who my partner was?????    :dance:

I also enjoyed everyone's company, it was nice to see your all their with our celebrity friends.

Well done Jane. :hug:   How thoughtful and really enjoyed this.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jane, what an awesome job!!!!!! The pictures are hilarious bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  and what a pile of work!!!!! Thanks for throwing such a great party!!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane thank you again...... what a wonderful thing you did. Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas .............  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Sue-Ann, Did I really take Dick Van dyke away from you at the party,I must have had too many Brandies I think.   Can't wait till the next party.  Hugs Rita xx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well dearest Jane...this was the most fun I have had here yet!!!  How do you do it girl?!  Ya know that dress I wore is one of my favorite colors.

Penny was hogging George all night and Shelli couldn't make up her mind between Tom and Brad.

Johnna and Julia won the prize for hottest outfits.  Kimmy in her [INVALID] red dress and I ditched our hubbys to search for Gerard Butler...now where did he go.....hhhmmm

Frannie, you rock!  ALl of you are stars!  Quy, I did not know you could dance so well.

Especially our very creative JANE!!!!! bear_wub

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Jane, I've changed my mind...I don't want Hugh Jackman anymore, I want Ewan MacGregor, so if you see him hangin' around you can give him the message bear_grin  bear_grin

I WAS HOGGIN GEORGE????? whoooweeee Judi as if i would  bear_innocent   bear_innocent

Penny - you had yer chances girls, i was just quicker and keener  bear_tongue

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Ohhhh.I finally got my photo posted in my personals and I am already dressed for the new years party..whoopie !

Now, I am going to be looking for that young thang...his name is  Nel Gibson or hot dog , ohhhh .... how about that angel NIcholas Cage ...oh to

die for, that  man! There's others but  I need an older guy, love the more mature type like uh..uh....uh.. don't get me started....

.well you know ... Winney

Winney love - go take a COLD SHOWER GIRL!!!!! You is one hot mama at the moment  :redface:   :redface:   :redface:

Penny -  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Winney, I love your photo (seen it before at the other place  bear_happy ) you are very glamorous!!! It makes me look like mine's been taken when I've spent the day on the farm!!   Tee! Hee!   Look forward to seeing you at the next party  bear_thumb

Celena Oxford

Jane, YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!  bear_thumb  :hug:   

Thanks for the fantastic party, can't wait for the New Year one!  bear_happy   

You put lots of laughters and smiles on my face for such wonderful work  :clap:   You made me happy, coz I was pretty down when i have to cancel my trip to Aylesbury, UK last week (to spend X'mas with my bf and his daughter).  Wasn;t looking forward to X'mas at all. 

Thank You, Jane.  You are truly a GEM.  bear_flower

Warm hugs
Celena  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

How did I missed this !?   bear_wacko

Jane, you are so amazing !!!! Thank you so much for creating this photos !!!
I love this and this will be the most creative photos of the 2005 at TT !!!  bear_wub
I will print this our(can I ?) and show it to my friend and family.  bear_laugh
Thank you very much for this great christmas gift !  :hug:

Love, Marie

Board footer