Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Everyone, bear_flower  bear_flower

If you have been following Lily the Bear and her beautiful new cub, you will have heard of the wonderful Dr. Lynn Rogers and his wildlife research.

I think this man and his family really do have the best jobs in the world!

Please, sit down for ten minutes, relax, and watch this beautiful little 10 minute "film" of gorgeous photos, turn the volume right up, and perhaps get your tissues at the ready.  It's beautiful. bear_cry

Dr. Lynn Rogers and his magnificent team have given us some wonderful insights into the bear world through their tireless work with the bears.  They are worth their weight in gold, and of course so are the bears. bear_wub

I bet you watch this more than once.  Happy viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5VXpSq1 … r_embedded

Hugs to all.

Marilyn bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a beautiful life's story told through this video.  I loved it.
Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub WOW, a lot of years gone by in that video, but what a grand video it was, thanx so much for sharing, the animals and especially the bears were breath taking.  Loved it. bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Absolutely agree with everything you said, Marilyn!   And the photos are stunning    & heart warming.......   Lily seems to be bringing Dr Lynn & co lots more attention - and their experiences with bears  and the knowledge they have gathered is getting passed onto a BIG, appreciative  audience -  all to the good of the bears!
It would be nice too, if the donations help them to pay off their huge debt.
big huggies
Maria

Board footer