Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I am so proud of my wonderful daughter Sarah.  bear_wub  She has just got the results of her exams and she has passed her degree!!!! YAY!!! She is now Sarah Martin BSc (Hons) I am really pleased for Sarah as she had many problems with her education because of illness and was home educated for a few years. She has pushed herself and gained this degree all under her own steam. This is wonderful, she has been so self motivated and managed to get a really high pass. Oh I'm so happy for her...not that I'm boasting or anything...YAY!!!!!!
No honestly Sarah had a real hard time of it as a kid at the age of ten she lost the ability to walk and was in constant pain. She spent ten years using a wheelchair and has now managed to walk with just one stick. She still suffers a lot of pain but never gives up. She is now going into medicine and eventually be fully qualified as a doctor. She has made me one proud Mum. :

dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane the proudest Mum on the planet!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane I am so happy for you and Sarah, it is a wonderful feeling when your children succeed. Congratulations to you both because as a parent you go through it all with them :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Hi Jane
that is marvelous you must both be walking about three feet off the ground right now, what an achievement, that is a difficult degree and to pass with honors is no mean fete so
here is a fanfare for you both
sweetangel3.gifsweetangel3.gifsweetangel3.gif

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

YAY!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Chalk one up for the hardworking Sarah.  I always say that the harder you work for something the more you appreciate it.....and the love and support of those around you....good on you proud mum too. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Congratulations to you and Sarah!!!

Helen

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Congratulations to Sarah  bear_thumb  . What a great accomplishment, I would feel very proud of her too, Jane.
   Suzanne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh wow Jane!!!  Your Sarah has done incredibly well!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

brilliant news for an obviously proud as punch mum!!!!! :clap:  :clap:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wonderful , Jane! No wonder your so proud and pleased!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Jane that's wonderful.  Congratulations to Sarah!  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

To the mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Well, done to Sarah!!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane and Sarah, that is fab news, well done and congrats.

We are all proud too. :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

What lovely news for Christmas .Well done to your daughter and you for obviously being an inspirational mum!!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I can almost feel the vibes here. What a lovely, hardworking girl she is. It makes you feel so good when your children achieve something. I felt good this morning just because my daughter was not being a 'brat' like some of the kids were. Its the small steps that can take you far. Give her a well done from us!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane that is so wonderful.  You have every right to brag, you and Sarah must be so thrilled.  Congratulations !!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jane, congratulations on a Mom's job well done!  Oh... and congratulations as well to your lovely daughter!  That is fantastic news... and an extra reason to celebrate this holiday season!

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :clap:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jane, truly wonderful and exciting news! Congrats to Sarah!

Pipa UK

Oh Jane that is just Superb!! you must be SO proud !! and A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO SARAH !!!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:bday: Congratulations Sarah!!!!!  :bday:   You must be very, very, VERY proud of her!!!   bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow! What a great success story! Sarah must be a very determined person to get her degree despite all of the health problems that she has had to cope with. You have every right to be  a proud Mama, Jane. Congratulations to both of you on a job well done!!!!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a huge, huge accomplishment !!!!CONGRATULATIONS to you both.  :hug:
Love, kathy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

aww Jane, you have every right to wear the Proudest Mom On Earth button.

464.png

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

In my experience, people who've "been there" make the best health care workers -- mental, physical, spiritual, and otherwise.  I'm so happy to hear your daughter has passed her degree, and that she'll be putting all her empathy AND intelligence to work in ways that help others.

What a great holiday gift to and for you both.

Congratulations!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Board footer