Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

That is absolutely wonderful Jane and Sarah! Congrats Sarah on all your hard work and fine accomplishments!

Many Hugs Louise

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane,
     I'll bet you feel that Christmas has already arrived!  What an AMAZING accomplishment for Sarah and a great gift for your family, to see her accomplishing her dreams.  I'm sure she will make a wonderful doctor, knowing what it's like to be a patient.   You must feel like the proudest mum on earth - well done, both of you. 

Hugs,

Brenda :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

O Jane you must be busting your buttons with mumsy pride for Sarah - i know i would be  :dance:

:bday: Congratulations Sarah  :bday: well done you gutsy hard working young lady!

Ain't it great when your kids do well Jane?

LOADS & LOADS of love to you both, lay off the vino though or you'll both lose some of those precious brain cells and when you get to my age you'll need 'em  :doh:  :clap:   :dance:

PenPen  bear_wub

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

christmas1.jpgHi Jane, You have every right to be a proud Mum. Congratulations to Sarah and to you for all the support you gave her , I,m sure she will go on to even better things in the Future.  Well Done to you both.  Hugs Rita xxxxxxx

clare14 Country Bears
England

:clap:  :clap:   Well done!!!   Oh Jane, you must be over the moon, I would be too!!!   Congratulations Sarah!!! :clap:  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jane, that is the most wonderful news!!!!!!  What an inspiration to everyone!

Danni

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

WOW !! Terrific work by Sarah :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Wonderful Mum Jane bear_thumb  bear_flower
What a great time to celebrate too :hug:
Anne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Many, many congratulations to both Sarah and you, Jane!  What a wonderful doctor she is going to be and look at what she's accomplished in spite of all the obstacles!  You both deserve bravos and kudos!!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!  That's wonderful!  You have every right to be proud.  h040.gif

Celena Oxford

Congratulations Jane & Sarah!!   :clap:   

You are a brilliant mum  :hug:

Warm hugs
Celena

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Boast away my dear!!! You have every right! You both are so proud of her accomplishments as you should be!
Wow!!! Congrats to you both!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

good on you little Sarah :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations!!!!!!  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Getting a degree is tough enough without all the extra challenges. You both deserve to be proud! Celebrate!!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations to you Jane and for Sarah how proud you must both be feeling at this special time.
I take my hat off to you!. Best of luck in the future!

Hugs
Carolyn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi di ho!
Thank you to everyone for all the congratulations - you're all lovely, and so is my inspirational mum!
Merry Christmas,
Sarah BSc (Hons)  bear_grin  bear_tongue  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh Jane you must be asbolutely thrilled.  Huge congratulations to Sarah, it couldn't have happened to a lovelier girl! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  She must have worked so hard - you must be sovery proud of her.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Huge congratulations Sarah- you are indeed a survivor and I have no doubt you will also be adding the initials MD after your name someday. My daughter also has a BSc ( Hon ) but she chose to teach with her degree
All the best to you and your Mother is obviously your biggest fan.
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

How wonderful...It is just amazing what the human spirit can accomplish when we believe we can do it.

It is soooo important to have your parents or someone behind you for moral support...just amazing.

Congradulations to Sarah for meeting her goal and Mom for being there...so many people will benefit

in the future from Sarah's gift .... thus multiplying  it  over and over...God bless....Winney

Board footer