Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Who's going to Hugglets on Sunday? Will you be exhibiting, if so can I have the hall and stand number please? I will try and get around and take photos as I always do, but I have a problem with my right arm and may find it hard to get around in my wheelchair, I'll have to see.
Let me know if you are going as a visitor as I would love for you to come over and say hello.

I'll be in hall 4 on stand number 119

Hugglets Winterbearfest

will be held at: Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London.

There are over 170 stands with thousands of bears on sale.

Free entry tickets for each event can be found at the back of the UK Teddy Bear Guide or can be purchased at the door (£4 adult / £2 child). 
Remember the new opening time is now...

10.30am to 4.00pm.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Jane ,
I will be there ,Hall 1 ,stand 50 ,
looking forwrad to seeing you ,
hugs,
Louise x

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Hi Jane,

I will be exhibiting at Hugglets, it's the first time for me and I'm getting really exited now!!!
You will find me in Hall 3, table 91A.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the other TTers.

Bearhugs,
Natascha

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Jane

I will be exhibiting again STAND 112 ... THE BASEMENT.  I will look forward to seeing you again.  If we do not get to chat, wishing you a brilliant show  :hug:

Hugs
Jacqui

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Hi Jane,

I'll be there in my usual place - Hall 1 Stand 40.  Look forward to seeing you there!

Hugs,
Julie

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Me me me!!!!  Sorry to hear you've gone all wobbly Jane ... I hope you'll be comfy on Sunday.  Don't overdue it lady! :hug:

I'll be in Hall 2 as usual, on stand 63 (the one right by the doors into Hall 1).

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi Jane, I will be there in Hall 1 stand 20. I am going from a very snowy Sweden to a very rainy London?! bear_grin

It will be nice to see you all there!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I wil be in Hal 1 table 31.

See you all soon!!

Berta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All of you who are participating at Hugglets . . . have a stupendous show and enjoy the day!  Wish I were going, too.
Jane, we'll look forward to your photos, but please take care and don't overdo.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hi Jane
I will be there. Hall 4, stall 144A
If you need any help please give me a shout hun
Looking forward to seeing you there

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I'm just visiting, but if it helps you Jane my dad and I could take photos for you on our way round, we're both photographers

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I want to wish you lots of luck hope you all sell loads, and Katy please take some pics, i'm stuck at home in Portugal and cant make it, but i had a great time in September

GOOD LUCK SELL LOTS
hugs Susan x

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Good luck everyone! Ah I had such a great time last September, I wish I was coming bear_sad

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane,

Aw, sorry to hear you are having problems, so if you need any help on the day with anything just give me a shout.

So I'm afraid you will have to put up with my ugly mug again as I am on Stand 123 in Hall 4 which is right near you!!!

Have a brilliant day and take care on your journey down.

Hugs

Marilyn x

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Jane...I'm same floor as you Hall 4.... Stand 140A....give me a shout if you need any help  bear_grin  :hug:
Hope everyone is ready  bear_cry ....look forward to seeing you all there!  :dance:

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi

I'll be there stand 47 just inside Hall 1 - please come and say hello. I will be writing the review next week for Teddy Bear Times, if anyone has any comments they would like to make i.e. funny things that happened, anything that is slightly out the ordinary, etc. please email me tbteditor@btinternet.com by 6th March. I will also be coming around taking photos, but knowing how busy Hugglets gets I may not have time to speak to everyone that I want to.

Hugs

Dawn

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Hi Jane

I'll be there upstairs stand 139

See you all there  bear_thumb

Hugs
Katherine x

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Well...you know I'll be there Jane!  bear_grin

But just want to say...if any of you have the time please come and say "hello".....I am in Hall 2 stand 74.

Have a great show everyone...see you there... :dance:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I will be going  bear_grin  I am very excited! Have never been to a Bear Show before, so I thought I'd start big  bear_whistle  I have some money I saved up and will be towing around a bored looking Fiance.  :crackup: I'm just going as a curious visitor.

See you all there ladies!  bear_happy

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I'll be there HALL 4 stand 132...................that's if I get finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

I'm coming as a visitor with my friend Jean and I'm very very very excited  bear_grin
Looking forward to seeing everyone. This is my first Hugglets and my first bear fair!
Bring on the mohair and Bruins  bear_tongue

Richard
x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Richard

I have been going for about 3 years.  You will LOVE it.  It is a wonderful fair!  Enjoy

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Have a great show everyone and enjoy yourselves! I had a wonderful time last September....I wish I was going again this year.

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

:clap:  :clap:  HAVE A WONDERFUL SHOW----I REALLY ENJOYED THE TIMES I WENT !!!   :clap:  :clap:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh I would love love love to be there .......... but Ladies in my mind I will be there - don't know exactly my stand-No. - hihihi - but in my mind I'm there - and Jane of course I will be with you making photos - as I'm the one at the shows here in Austria and Germany making pics ...... it's so wonderful to see your lovely pictures than, I'm looking forward

Luck and best wishes to all of you - have a great beary day!!!!!!!

Board footer