Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Right, got my map all marked up with TTers, and supply places, but I'm sure I'll get diverted by every stall  bear_whistle

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am going to Hugglets as a visitor this time....can't wait :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I hope everyone has a wonderful time at Hugglets.  My daughter Britty and I are travelling to England from Australia for the very first time in September, and I am co-ordinating the trip so that we can attend the next Hugglets.  I am so excited already.  Good luck everyone.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

To everyone attending Hugglets have a lovely show wish I could be there one day  bear_sad

Raewyn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I hope everyone has a splendid day at the marvelous Hugglets show and I look forward to reading all about it here on TT !

Unfortunately I can't be there tomorrow ...  0031.gif  0031.gif  0031.gif  0031.gif

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Have a wonderful day everyone  bear_original Must be such a lot of fun and one day,  it would be great to get there.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well I'm just back at my aunt and uncle's after a long day at the fair, I imagine all the exhibitors are exhausted!  It was lovely to meet all the different TTers around the fair too, hope everyone had a successful day!

Board footer