Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

It's been nearly 2 years since I started making little needle felted critters. To celebrate this, I'm hosting a give-away drawing for one of my needle felted mice.  You can enter by visting and posting a comment on my blog. The drawing will be held March 21, 2010.  Each comment you make counts one entry. My blog address is http://needlefeltedart.blogspot.com Thanks and I hope to see you there.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Johannesburg, California

I just finished the little mouse for the give away last night. Here she is. The drawing is this Sunday! HPIM0160.JPGHPIM0161.JPGHPIM0162.JPG

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

She's wonderful, Robin, and I tried to leave a post on your blog but can't as I don't belong to any of the required profiles to post the comment.

Johannesburg, California

Hi Edie, I think if you go to www.google.com and sign up for a google account, you would be able to leave a post. It's free :-)! here's the url to get you started http://www.google.com/support/accounts/ … 7703&hl=en Just copy and paste it into ythe web address bar at the top of your page.

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I have fallen in love with this mouse and want to win her!  I can't get how to leave a comment though. It looks as though I need to send the comments to someone else but I want to leave them on your blog I think!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a wonderful wee mouse

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :redface: I have the same problem with not knowing how to leave comments. I must be computer illiterate..  I have this problem all the time.
:crackup:  :redface:

Johannesburg, California

Hi, Thanks everyone  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Thye first thing you need to do ist to create a google profile. Here's the URL: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/ … &hl=en
Next, when you go to the post that you want to comment on just click on the word comments at the end of the post. It will show you all of the other comments. At the bottom is a box to leave your comment. When you hit Post A Cooment It will send you to one of those weird text things to confirm that you're a real person. Fill that out and the leave comment button and you're done :-)! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh so cute!!!!! bear_wub

Johannesburg, California

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my work   bear_grin ! I held the drawing on Sunday and the winner was Ruth. So Ruth if you're reading this, please visit my blog and email me your address so I can ship your little mousie to you  bear_flower .

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Congratulations Ruth!!! bear_original

Board footer