Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

aalandontt.jpga-landontt.jpgLandon was creating with a new body style.
He has 2 joints , A head and neck joint .The rest is a one piece( no joints) body with a complete loc-line skeleton .

He is also the largest bear I have ever made..28" seated and 11lbs

He is currently on ebay for 3 days - meant to do 5 days oops

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Heidi,
He is the most amazing bear - I can't even imagine doing an entire loc line skeleton in such a huge bear!   You are so talented!
Hugs,
Janice

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

He is Fantastic, and so lifelike  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Now that is one amazing bear! Wow!!! He is gorgeous! :clap:

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a gorgeous bear Landon is  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  Denise

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Are you sure this bear isn't real ?

Amazing techniques a truly skilled piece. :clap:  :clap:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is scrumptious... you must have a real love for black bears as it really shines through!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Heidi my dear I love your bears you know that!!  bear_wub
Your are the best at making such realistic bears yet even though they look so real I still feel like I can hug them without being bitten.  bear_grin
You're the best sweetie!! bear_wub

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Sweetie, Again you have done the very best creation, The face, being so very realistic, showing how precious and gentle black bears really are.  I have been working for sometime on the one piece body with no joints but a skeleton, I just keep coming up a bit short of what I want it to be, one day it will click. Now you have done fantastic job on it, I haven't even checked out your whole listing yet, but am off to now, I just wanted you to know how very special your creation is...Lots of Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

:clap:  :clap:  Absolutely fantastic!!!  It looks so realistic.  Amazing work  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

All I can say is WOW!  I love your bear...he looks so real.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

As I've told you before--AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  You are SO talented! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Amazing bear :clap:  :clap: what else can you say, he's breathtaking bear_wub

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

I thought that was a real bear saying "hello" to me. Amazing!
Diana

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub It would be so hard to top all that has been said already. So I will not try But once again, what a lifelike bear and the face is wonderful.  I wish you luck with the sale.  Your work is great. CONGRATS!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Heidi he is beautiful!  I second everything that was said before me!  I think I like the black bears the best they are stunning. bear_wub

Michigan
Website

awwwww you are all way to kind to me!
THANK YOU ALL , SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Cyndee, My grandson is afraid of them ..He has got to the point where he would touch them ( quickly) then run back..it's so cute!! havent seen him in a few months though ,Their in Michigan bear_sad

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Wow, he's great, hard to believe he's all one piece (I couldn't even begin to imagine how to design that, let alone make it!)

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

One word is all that is needed.....WOW!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Yep, WOW!!!!!!!!!! I've been an ebay follower of your work for a while and everyone of your bears has blown me away. Landon is no exception.   I only wish I could afford him! He's worth every penny you'll get and even more! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_flower  bear_wub

Murrieta, California

Heidi that's too Funny!!!
I bet he is getting big! You had told me they moved and I bet you do miss him and worry too just like Mom's and Grandma's do so well! :)
I'll email so we can "chat"
Have a wonderful weekend  sweetie.

Michigan
Website

Thank you all so , so much!!! your wonderful comments got me  motivated to get back in the "Bear studio today.It's been so nice outside , so it's been a struggle to stay in..I guess I need a big screened in porch for this time of year bear_original

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murrieta, California

That would be a great place to make bears!!!
Be sure to visit the thread here on Teddy Talk Heidi on artist bear making studios.
Here's the thread. Some wonderful rooms!!!!!!
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=34974

Michigan
Website

thank you Cyndee! wow I am soooooo jealous! i'm afraid I have a severe handicap when it comes to being organized and tidy lol.... maybe when I get my room "done" ( working on that for 2 years now) I will post mine ... don't hold your breath lol  spring is here now and so many projects and so little time.. i get so frustrated with "time" never enough..

Board footer