Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

maxim20.jpgmaxim10.jpgHere is Maxim, a 20 inch bear in a lovely cream, wavy, dense Schulte mohair.  He is stuffed with wood wool.  His paws and pads are wool felt lined with a strong cotton.  He has some very gentle shading on his face.  I have resisted the opportunity to 'age' him as I wanted to give him the opportunity to age gracefully with age. 

He is available on Bearpile. 

http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1305&item=35632

Regards

Sue

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Maxim is adorable, he looks very majestic sitting there, love the mohair you've used. bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Ah -- you've achieved the "flopped-out feet" that someone was asking about in Tips & Techniques recently!  :clap:

Maxim has a beautiful face, and he's no doubt going to make his future owner very happy.  bear_original

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks Carol and Becky.  Although I love my semi-realistic bears,  I cannot resist the face and shape of an old-timer.  Not sure what it is about them, but I cannot resist the temptation of making them occasionally!  Perhaps it is because I am becoming rather old and floppy myself! bear_original

Sue

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

He's a rather majestic bear! You've used my favourite mohair too, he's a yummy bear.

Hugs
Tina

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Sue wrote:

I cannot resist the face and shape of an old-timer.  Not sure what it is about them

If there's a person out there who CAN resist them, that's a person I don't have much in common with.  bear_grin

Becky

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

This is a great bear! I love his old style look! You did a marvelous job on him!!!

Bear hugs,

Kim

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks, Kim.  I am a great admirer of your work,so your comment means a lot!

Regards

Sue

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Sue, He is wonderful as is, he looks like a very old world bear, so soft and cuddly too!!!!   Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks, Sue!

Board footer