Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I've never been a big panda fan so when my mom asked me to make her one I was...oh no...not a panda so I drug my feet until I couldn't make up anymore excuses.

Well...I should have drug my feet longer.   It seems that anything that could go wrong has...

I hate him/her and there's only a YUCK face and with big black sad eyes...no ears...and I haven't started the body.

AUGH!!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I love pandas,I'm sure it's not bad at all,you have developed your skills so wonderfully. I always find lots of faults with my own work that others don't seem to see. Show us a picture please  :pray:   :pray:   :hug:   :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well, lets see this Yuck face.   Maybe you are being overly critical?

Lets face it- we haven't seen the sun in weeks.....maybe the rain is getting to you?  It's getting to me......I think we have already had 60 of our 65" and its December.

What?  I exaggerate.

Well, you could be right.

Maybe you are exaggerating the yuck face?

come on darlin, post the face- we'll tell you the truth....

:hug:

dilu

Willamette Valley Oregon

bear_shocked   bear_shocked  What and ruin my budding reputation?

I promise I'll post a picture in the showcase area when the critter is finished.  This one has given me fits and I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares about stalking pandas.

bear_wacko  bear_wacko

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

i am waiting to

Willamette Valley Oregon

Ha....

You will be happy to know that I have not done any bear head chopping and have lovingly given this bruin ears, a body and limbs.  However, I ran out of polyfill...can you believe it.  I was sure I had enough to finish this little one up but alas...off to the the craft store I must go.

My mother should be thrilled...if not it will be her head that I chop   bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I can't wait to see the finished panda...I bet he's beautiful I just love pandas and I bet your Mum will too!

Jane  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

pinkpanda.jpgShantell !!! Let's see us please ! I love panda too !
I made only 1pand before and I was not so happy about my panda bear too...  bear_cry
Here is she ↑ I guess she has too ling hair around her face ?
She went to my friends home and sad thing is her apartment burned down just
few weeks ago...my friend was out when it happened and thank god she was ok .
but.... my panda did not make it.... bear_cry
I was thinking to make her new panda ...even I'm not good panda maker.  bear_tongue

Don't you chop your mom's head !  bear_wacko  or panda's head please !  :pray:  hee hee

Hugs/Marie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie that is an adorable panda!!! Love the colors too!  bear_wub  I really like to make pandas... but I only have one or two... one is Rita's and one is a Boyds...

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shantell,  :hug:  you make such a cute bears so your panda is supposed to be just cute!! :hug:

Marie, I'm sorry about your dear sweety bear.. what a loss..  bear_cry  She was adorable..
You make amazing bears and you have to make panda to encourage to do one too!! :hug: bear_wub

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Marie, that panda is adorable! And Shantell, I'm sure yours will be wonderful and lovable when it is done.
    Suzanne

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Marie...what a beautiful panda...very cute ....Winney

Willamette Valley Oregon

Dear friends...

I posted photos in the showcase area...

Whew...

Okay...I will admit that I may have overreacted HOWEVER I didn't chopped the bears head up this time  bear_grin   bear_grin  I think I may have to make another one...I should never say never...it's bites me back every time.

Merry Christmas!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shantell !!! I saw your pand in show case now and I am nocked out !  bear_wacko
He is cutest panda !!! I love his eye and the painting on his face is perfect !
I wish I can make such lovely panda too.!  bear_wub   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:    :clap:   :clap:

Oh dear....will we have to wait until after Christmas for pics?

dilu

PS Shantell we are all so very proud of you.....after that head chopping incident well.....

RELAX all you newbies!  It was a bad bear head she chopped up not her mum's head! bear_grin
we just like to tease her.

:hug:

dilu

Board footer