Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

snovgsemenov.jpgot_big_1380.jpg0287020b.jpgThis three and a half monthes were the most bear-interesting time for me, since i found TT forum.
I saw lots of posts and toics wishing everybody happy holidays.
And I'm proudly, being part of our big wide world family wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
I hope you are all safe, happy and enjoying this wonderful and charming season.
We don't celebrate Christmas on December, 25. It's a Catholic date. Our Christmas is January, 7. And it's Orthodox.
But I don't see any boundaries.. It's wonderful, that I'm able to wish Merry Christmas to my USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZELAND, JAPAN, GREAT BRITAIN, SWEDEN, MALASIA, FRANCE, AFRICA, BELGIUM, CANADA, VATICAN, GERMANY, SCOTLAND -- all friends..
I'm sorry if I missed someone.. :hug:

I think if more people sew bears the peace and kindness wouldn't be that rare in our world.

Ladies, I know you areall  busy-beez trying to catch every moment to get everything in it's place before December, 25...

please take care and hug all your family members, your lovely pets and let next year bring only joy and happyness.

Sorry for my English.....I wish you ALL could speak Russian..

С РОЖДЕСТВОМ!

Deb Upstate New York
plushkinbear  wrote:

I think if more people sew bears the peace and kindness wouldn't be that rare in our world.

Me too!  Merry Christmas Julia!   :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

What a lovely message.Thank you from Scotland.I have always wanted to visit Russia.Maybe one day.
Have a lovely time on your Christmas day!!!
Diane xxxx

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thank you so much, Julia! I think you are right, the world could use a lot more "bear people".   bear_wub
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!  :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

The same to you Julia! My Russian is very limited although my husband's brother is married to a Russian and they speak Russian all the time with their two children. I can read cyrillic letters, but then I don't know what the word means :doh:  bear_grin
I've been to Moscow twice, before and after that military coup in 1990 (was it? or 1991?). Those were exciting times.

Hugs

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Thank you for your lovely message Julia.   All the best to you and your family from our family in Canada.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Julia,
      Thank you for the beautiful message and  Merry Christmas from Canada!  Your words ring true - I think teddy bears have magic in them.  If every person in the world could have one teddy, maybe it would bring us all a bit closer together.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and I will be thinking of you on Januay 7th!

Hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia thank you my friend, I agree with your sentiments ..... Happy Christmas to you and your family

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Julia - thanks very much for your very kind message.
It has also been a special time for me meeting all the wonderful Bear folk on Teddy Talk and
to be able to talk to people all over the world is really neat.
It makes the world seem like a much smaller place.

My family wish yours a very happy Festive season and all the very best for a great Year ahead.

Bear Hugs
Carolyn

bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a very lovely sentiment, Julia - thank you so much!  Teddy Talk is made up of so many people from different places all over the world and we ARE like family!  And it's all because of the teddy bear that we have come together.  Hooray for Teddy!  We'll be thinking of you when you celebrate Christmas in January!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How wonderful to have people from all around the world, reading about different traditions- it's fascinating!!!

I thank Intercal for providing such a wonderful place to be with like minded people  :clap:  :pray:  - I can't imagine life without Teddy Talk now!!   :doh:

Happy Christmas everyone - I hope you have a fantastic day and New Year!

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Merry Christmas, dear!  :hug:   You are one of my bestest bear buds!  I wish I could speak Russian!  :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What beautiful pictures and a lovely message, Julia. Thank you! Warm hugs to you!  :hug:
I couldn't agree with you more about TT and teddies in general.

SueAnn wrote:

Teddy Talk is made up of so many people from different places all over the world and we ARE like family!  And it's all because of the teddy bear that we have come together.  Hooray for Teddy!

Maybe we should create a Teddy Ambassador for Peace and send him round to all the politicians to line them out. ha ha

Happy Holidays,

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

469879a.jpgKC545.jpg532180.jpgD1198.jpgHappy holidays from a very hot Australia

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Merry Christmas to all of you ladies!

Fran!!!! THAT"S EXACTLY THE PLACE WHERE I WOULD LOOOOOVE TO SPEND OUR CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!
bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :hug:

HUGGS TO ALL OF YOU, Julia :hug:  :cake:
e014.gif

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

dis.jpgmirenao.jpgroppongi.jpgMerry Christmas to you Julia !!!
Here is my town(1hour from my home)
...Roppongi, Chiyoda-Ku, and Tokyo Disney Land.  bear_wub

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas to all TT members and Intercal !!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Marie!!! Thanks!!
Roppongi.... bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  The Teddy Bear Shop..... bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_wub

Merry Christmas to you too :hug: , my friend!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thank you very much, dear Julia, for your kind post!

We will be there for your Orthodox Christmas too!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow, Marie, those are gorgeous pics!!! I really wish I was rich so I could travel around the world and see these places in person bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Dear Julia,
In this life of ours, you sometimes have to wonder what is going on in this world of ours, one hears of the horrors of war, the natural disasters, and you just wonder why it is happening, then you sit down here, and you see the kindness, sharing and new friendship that are made, and somehow the day seems that much better.
Thanks for sharing your bit about what you get up to in your corner of the world.

Today I went to a Rose Farm, where you can pick your own roses, it was such fun, and now I have roses all over Dale's house. 
Not sure what is going to appear when I submit as I am on his computer in Cape Town.
So from a windy Cape Town,
Its me
Lynette
Fred-I-Bear South Africa. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fran and Marie . . . those are wonderful photos!  It's so very nice to see how places in other parts of the world look right now . . . thanks so much for sharing!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Lynette :hug:

I couldn't say better!  :hug: Merry Christmas to you too!! :hug:  :cake:

hugs, Julia

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia -- this is just for you, because I wish I could speak Russian and return the favor your way, too!  :)

(I used an online translator, and hope it makes sense!)

=================================

Джулия,

Я желаю Вам теплое и с Рождеством Христовым и самые счастливые из новых годов! Вы - замечательное дополнение к сообществу ТЭДДИ ТОЛКа, и я чувствую себя благословляемым и благодарным иметь друга в Вас, полностью поперек этого большого земного шара наших.

Счастливый Отпуск!

С дружбой,
Shel

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shelli, your are soo sweet!!
Your Russian are too cute to be true.. bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_thumb

When I use such translator from Russian to English....(when I'm tooo lazy) it sounds funny even to me..
Anyway, I understood every word  bear_tongue  :hug: and agree with it! Thank you!
Merry Cristmas to you too!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Julia. By the way my name in Russian pronouncd as Yuliya bear_grin  bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, Merry Christmas then, Yuliya bear_original  My family's name on my mom's side (it is either Swiss or Swedish... I cant remember), is Tshudi which in somewhere along the ancestry chain was changed to Judy bear_original

Board footer