Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oscar450.jpgOscar is my latest big bear and at 22", he's quite an armful!  He has just been made available for adoption at www.allbear.co.uk

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

It must be fun to give your big bears a hug, Paula! bear_wub  Oscar's a looker, too.

~Debora

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Another stunning bear, Paula :clap:  :clap: Oscar's amazing bear_wub

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Beautiful. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I actually groaned in upset when I realised he'd already been reserved, someone is very lucky!
But then you know I'm a fan...
Please bring a big hug like him (or Caspian) to Stratford in June  bear_innocent

Richard
x

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!   bear_flower

This big fellow flew off the shelf in record time ... no sooner did his picture make its way to my website than, wham - he'd been adopted!  My head is still spinning! bear_tongue

Richard, I'm happy to hear you are coming to the show!  I will see what I can come up with ... it seems big bears are definitely still top of the pops! :dance:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he certainly does look a big cuddly armful of a bear, not surprised he was snapped up

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, another stunning hunk of a teddy bear !
Wouldn't you just love to take him into your arms and keep on hugging him ?? I know I would.  bear_wub

Gorgeous teddy, Paula.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the All bear gang

Kent
Website

Lovely to hear from you both!  Thank you for popping in to give Oscar the thumbs up!!!! :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is gorgeous!  The time and love you put into your bears really shows!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kent
Website

What a lovely thing to say, thank you Melissa, I'm beaming! bear_flower

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

He is beautiful Paula!  As are all of your bears!   :clap:  :clap:

:hug:
*Jeannette

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Paula for introducing me to this site -just love it and it is so friendly.

Board footer