Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi there,
     It's 10:00 p.m. and hubby won't be home for another hour at least.  I've just finished hand dipping over 200 chocolates and it's the last thing I have to make before Xmas.  So, here I sit:  me, the chocolates, and an empty house - how many do you think I can eat before I get ill or hubby arrives home to stop me LOL!   I wish everyone on Teddy Talk a wonderful holiday season, surrounded by friends and family - MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CANADA

Hugs,

Brenda

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Go for it honey! 

But

remember how hard it was to make them....temperature just right, not too humid, not too hot, no errant moisture in the chocolate your are using to dip......

I bet that makes you slow down a wee bit.

I love chocolate, but I have tried my hand at dipping and it was hard...and mine did not look like the magazine at all

Even the hubs had to laugh, and he is always so supportive...

course he didn't have any trouble eating them!

dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Mmmmm!!!
My neighbor is making truffles this year and I got to watch and sample them yesterday. Talk about a little taste of heaven! Yum!!!

I say go for it too but remember that if you eat too many now you won't want another one for at least a year! I baked cookies today, ate too many and now don't want to even have to put them out for my family on Christmas day and have to even smell them! My poor tummy!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Merry Christmas from New Zealand, to you Brenda.
Hope that you and your Family have a wonderful Festive Season.
the chocolates sound very yummy and I hope that you did not eat too many.

Hugs
Carolyn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Brenda :hug:

Happy Holidays to you!! And Merry Christmas!! bear_wub  bear_flower  :cake:  :hug:

HUGS, Julia :hug:  bear_wub

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

chocho.jpgMerry Christmas to you  Brenda ! What happened to the chocolate ?   bear_laugh

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Merry Christmas! hmmmm...chocolate, to eat, or not to eat? What is the question?

:hug: Ellen

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Daphne, I know what you mean... I had off from work Wednesday and did 9 kinds of cookies and 3 candies in an all day long cooking marathon and I really don't want to look at them or eat them at this point!  bear_grin 
   Suzanne

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Well, Brenda, if you don't eat them, maybe your husband will, so better be you!   bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_tongue

Chocolate!!!!!! where is the chcocolate????????????
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
AH, CHOCOLATE!
YUMMMY YUMMMMY!

I should have some tomorrow.... I can hardly wait!!!!  bear_innocent

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi there,
     Yes, there really was no question, was there?  I did have several chocolates, not enough to spoil it for the rest of the holiday, but just enough to enjoy them and phone my daughter to tell her what I was eating (she was working) - OKAY, I'm a big tease, too!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 

Hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I bet they were wonderful Brenda ....... Wishing you a Happy Christmas

Board footer