Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Mercy3-blog.jpgMercy-Blog.jpgMercy2-blog.jpgHello everyone

I just wanted to give you all a sneak peak at what is happening here at Seraphim Bears Studio. This little bear is the first of a new line of nurses that I am creating and there is so much more happening with new pattern designs etc.  Mercy also has a handmade nurses hat, and two vintage 1940's red cross pins, one on her chest and one on the back of her hat. She is a mauve wavy mohair and has blue glass eyes. Her paw pads are felt and she has been nicely weighted for a "pick me up and cuddle me" feel.

As some of you know I am holding all my bears until November of this year for my fist BEAR SHOW. I will be exhibiting at the Bears On Vacation show in Toronto Ontario and so am building up my hug. I hope that you will enjoy the new designs as much as I do. These new bears are traditional in style with some that have been aged and others not so much but with lots of needle work and shading. Happy Easter everyone!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love the nurse theme! It's a lovely tribute, and this one is soooo cute in her nurse's cap!

Becky

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

A lovely idea and a lovely bear :clap:  :clap:

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Thanks everyone! I have not been on in a while but I am so happy to have your comments waiting for me when I can get here! Happy days to you all!

Board footer