Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

canberra2.JPGcanberra1.JPGcanberra3.jpgHi Everyone,

It's Christmas morning here - not long till lunch  :dance:

:hug:  I just wnat to personally wish everyone a happy christmas also!  I thought I would share photos of my home state - Canberra.  Canberra's the capital of Australia.

Here are some photos of Canberra sites.

The last photo is of a photo taken by someone in my suburb nearly three years ago - when the Canberra Bushfires were happening. Probably the most frightening time of my life- all you could see from the early afternoon was a bright orange glow, very scary. Some people believe that the whole of Canberra was going to burn, and was quickly leaving and driving away from the fires.  Our home was safe, but quiet a few houses in my suburb burnt down.  Four people lost their lives in the fire.

Take care everyone - I just want to share photos of my home state!!  The bush capital with about 300,000 people that live here.

Danni

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Danni,  Hugs to you! Merry Christmas! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Merry Christmas cousin Danni,say hi to my relatives if there are any still there!! :hug:   :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Danni, Merry Christmas to you too!! bear_wub

HUgs, Julia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Danni . . . beautiful photos.  Too bad that lovely orange is a fire!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Merry Christmas Danni and I hope that Santa brought you some nice gifts.... hohoho!

Those bush fires are so scary aren't they and I hope  that people are sensible out in the bush.
We often have an orange glow in the sky over here in NZ when there are bush fires over there.

Enjoy the Festive season.

Hugs
Carolyn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Beautiful pics... The last one is very neat... too bad it was such a scary time - glad you were ok!  :hug:

g025.gif  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  :hug:

Board footer