Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

puca bears puca bears

Hi everyone........sorry I'm being a bit quiet...... I'll be back to normal (whatever that is) after the Teddybaer Total, weekend after next........
but I just wanted to pass on some news.........
A new Zazzle shop has been set up to benefit the North American Bear Center research........people on Lily's facebook page have been creating bear -related stuff,     and there are now some lovely t-shirts, tote bags etc - www.zazzle.com/lilyshope   
all the profits go straight to the Wildlife Research Institute, which is the research branch of the NABC.
And yes :redface:  :redface: I've got a t-shirt there, with another on the way.......I'm really chuffed that my work  will be of benefit to the bears!
Incidentally, one of the good things about this venture is that you can order from Zazzle in your own country, if it is represented there, so you don't have to worry about huge postage costs and customs.
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Wow - that's terrific that they used your super rendition of a black bear for Lily/Hope memorabilia, Maria!!  Hooray for you!

puca bears puca bears

Aww - shucks.......thanks, Sue Ann!  but wait till you see the next ones.......Ted and Lucky. We had such fun with them......and even managed to incorporate one of Wendy Ching's puddles.......
It  is SO nice, as with the Abracadabra  Moon bear Rescue auctions, to be able to use teddyies to do something for REAL bears.
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

WOOOOHOOOO! Absolutely wonderful! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Latest news  , along with some lovely new designs, is that Zazzle will give an extra 15% to the NABC, if you add an asterisk  (the Zazzle Star!) to the url............ www.zazzle.com/lilyshope*

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Got my pink hat with Lily/Hope on it, wear it a lot.  Great stuff at Zazzle.
thanx for the info.

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Thanks for the info on Zazzle.  What a great site and your t shirts are fantastic.

puca bears puca bears

Thanks, Clare!  :hug:
The "duck" one would have to be my favourite - we were just mucking round with the two black bears, and then I thought to get one of Wendy's "puddles" into the picture........turned it into a poster for our ill-fated show a couple of weeks back - the one the volcano prevented her from getting to!
huggies
Maria

Board footer