Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

PICT7141.jpgSo I've been playing around with real fur for sometime now. I'm sure you all remember me asking like 1,000 questions LOL thanks everyone for your help.
I finally made a bear & here he is
PICT7153-1.jpg
This is "Mulberry" he's made from a recycled rabbit fur coat.  I wanted to make a rabbit fur bear before jumping into the "pricer" furs like mink. 

SOLD

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great job, it is very hard doing black, I know my first real fur was from a black seal fur coat, the pelts were stiff, so he is not the best, But feels really soft, like I am sure the rabbit does.  I have done a mink one also, not too bad, just have to learn how to sculp the face with real furs, or I guess with any fabric used.  Thanx for sharing.
Hugs Pat

TX

Thanks so much. He's actually a really dark red almost purple like and not black but yeah the dark fur was hard to work with and even harder to take pictures of. He looks so much better in person and all the sculpted details of his face don't really show up bear_sad

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Mulberry is lovely :clap:  :clap: I haven't been brave enough to try real fur yet. I bet he's ever so soft bear_original

TX

Thanks  :hug: yes he's super soft and so huggable! I want to play with other furs like mink but I'm still a little afraid lol

Board footer