Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, everyone!

I am excited to announce that New Avenue Crew has a new blog!

http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com :dance:

I hope you'll all pop in and visit my bears and my musings. You can even become a follower. bear_smile  I also have a new Facebook page for New Avenue Crew, as well as Twitter; you'll see their buttons in the blog's sidebar.

This has been such fun, and I can't wait to share more about what's happening in the Crew studio.

Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy your visit!

~Debora

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I love it!

Shanna

Website

Thank you, Shanna!  :hug: I love having a blog. I can't wait to be able to put some of my bears up for adoption there. I have four little ones in the works right now, and one is just needing claws and adornment. And pictures, always need pictures. bear_smile

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very nice, and I like the 'wallpaper'.  I just went for a plain boring background that ties in with my site, but they I think with all the wacky colours I have in my bears, that may be a good thing lol

I'm following you now

Website

Katy, I'm glad you like my new den! bear_original  I like the colors on your blog; they are very calm and nice and show off your colorful bears. My older blog, on WordPress, was a little too calm and boring for me; Blogger is much easier to update and have fun with! :dance:

Website

Speaking of Blogger, if anyone is setting up a blog and needs a little help, please visit the thread I've started with a couple of tutorials: http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=36215. I am happy to help you, so if you have more questions, please ask away.  bear_smile

~Debora

Board footer