Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_original My postcards went out yesterday.  I'm looking forward to my virtual vacation! bear_original

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I received a fantastic card from Peter, thank you Peter  :hug:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

My cards left today and just today I received a marvelous card from Peter - thank you so much!!!!! adorable place you are living

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Mine will go out on the weekend!  happy holidays!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I got mine from Peter today, thank you Peter!

Mine will go out on Monday

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: Mine are all ready to go and will be popped in the box over the weekend  bear_original

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I started my virtual vacation trip yesterday by going to Belgium and visiting PeterBear and the bears.  So wonderful, wonder where I will head off to next.  Great Idea!
Thanx Peter
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Long Beach, CA

The first stop on my virtual vacation was Belgium.  I toured Peter Paul Rubens's house with Peter Masscharis and his bears.  A souvenir came with the visit, a magnetic Rubens bookmark.  Thank you, Peter and the bears!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thanks Peter great to recieve the card, all mine go out tomorrow.

hugs Susan x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I got my first postcard today : thank you Gail !! I'm going to take you up on that offer for a stay on the Queen Mary in Long Beach.   bear_original

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Sent mine off today... received yours today Gail thankyou!!!

Long Beach, CA

Today I received my second postcard!  With greetings from Toronto from Jill Sword!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've just received my second card and its from Gail, thank you Gail - I REALLY wish I was on that beach at the moment, feeling abit cold here bear_grin  My cards went out yesterday   bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I received my second card yesterday from Gail - oh what a wonderful Queen Mary - I would love to come there one day!!!! Thank you so much!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Finally got my cards off today!!  Thanks much, Gail and Peter, for the cards I've received.

Just got a lovely card from Jill in Toronto, Canada : thank you so much Jill !!  :dance:

Peter & the bears

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: I have 3 cards and have to say thank you to Peter, Gail and Jill  bear_original  Not only is it nice to receive the postcards but a good way of seeing where others live.

Hugs Lyn  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you for your card Jill, It brought back happy memories of 1997 when I was a young woman visiting Toronto with some friends, we stayed in Hamilton .................... ah they were the days!  bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Ohhhhhhhh how wonderful - thank you so much to Jill, I've got a pretty card from Toronto - oh how wonderful to travel around with all of you!!!!

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Thank you  Gail and Peter for your lovely postcards.  I have been delayed in responding due to computer problems.  However, am now back on-line and enjoying it!!!!

Hugs
Jill

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub My cards are finally out, and I am happy to receive ones, from peter, jill, and Gail.  I think this is the greatest idea, I hope you all like visiting little ole New Jersey.
Hugs Pat

Glasgow

Ooh, I was all over the world today, first stop York with Ali, which reminds me I need to phone my friend that lives there!

Next stop was Toronto with Jill.  I've seen a lot of what was on the card when I was there on a school choir tour in '94

And my last stop today was Long Beach with Gail.  Thank you for telling us all about there.  I have a number of relatives that were involved in building the Queen Mary as it was built on the Clyde here in Glasgow - one great great uncle was a foreman in the shipyard, and two great great aunts were involved in the interior work.

Mine still haven't made it out as I've been in meetings all day, every day this week (except the two days they sent me down south), but I've told my boss that on Tuesday even though I have a lunchtime meeting I'm just going to head out at 11:30 to the PO to get them sent!

Glasgow

Thank you Susan for my trip to the beach this morning, I needed that  bear_original

Long Beach, CA

Ali and hug, thank you very much for my virtual visit to York!   I hope that I will be able to come and meet you and your hug someday.  This virtual vacation takes me many places.  I'm glad I had my passport renewed!

Now where shall I travel to next :

Salzburg looks really lovely, Andrea, and I'm sure I will visit it one of these days !  bear_flower

But York Minster looks very appealing as well, Ali, and I wish I was there as well !  bear_flower

So thank you both, Andrea & Ali, would the lovely postcards; my virtual trip goes on ...

Peter & the bears

Board footer