Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

puca bears puca bears

And the winner is.........the NABC with a grand total of $1270 ----------- how good is that? The bear goes to Jean Kuhn............sorry, all those of you who bought tickets - I wish I could give you all a bear for your tremendous generosity.
Incidentally, the NABC have an incredibly generous donor, who will give TWO dollars for every ONE donated during June - so there will be another raffle.........in a few days.......when I get my breath back!
big huggies
Maria

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Aaaaw poop! Lucky Jean  bear_original

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

well done to Jean who has just made a whole heap of us green with envy    :clap:  bear_thumb  :clap:  bear_thumb  :clap:

A big well done to you Maria for donating one of your wonderful bears and managing to raise such a tremendous amount of moolah   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations, Jean ! 

And well done Maria for raising so much money for the NABC !   :clap:  :clap:  :clap: You did a wonderful job !

And "don't feel too bad"  for all the rest of us poor souls who remain empty-handed ...  sob ... sob ...  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
Better luck next time !   :dance:

Hugs  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Lucky lady, and great job on raising all that money!

puca bears puca bears

Thanks, everyone.........I've never done anything like this before! Quite exciting seeing all the money coming in (wish my bears got that much in the REAL world)..........but at the end I sort of felt down because so many people were disappointed. 
Not helped today by the news that Hope is missing again.........waiting for an update. It's amazing how you can get so attached to that one little cub, but I guess she has become a symbol for  all her kind...........and she is such a  funny,  feisty little character.
Anyway - my thanks again to all of you who bought tickets.......the money has gone to a really good cause
BIG huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer