Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

kittenbelly.jpgjoeyandzoey1.jpgHello! TTers ~Here are my latest kittens. A litter of two mirror image babies. I'd love to create a whole litter of 4 or 5 kittens but they are so labor intensive  bear_wacko Both kittens are the size of an actual newborn kitten & created out of short, dense, fine Belgium faux fur. They are hand colored ginger & grey bicolor tigers. Zoey & Joey have partially closed glass eyes set in handmade eye sockets. They both have a pink belly and a silk belly button. Their neck and their front legs are jointed. Their bodies are stuffed with fiberfil and pellets for a natural feel. These little ones are available on Bear Pile.

http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1273&item=37334

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, these are adorable, Karen!

hugs,

Brenda

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what great work, love the wee belly buttons too!

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Beautiful work, as always!!  I love these two, they are so sweet!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

:hug:
*Jeannette

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

So cute and so realistic! bear_original

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

They are the sweetest little babies!
Hugs,
Janice

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Ahhhhhhhhhh they are so lovely and you are so talented to have created them so realistically - well done you!!  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer