Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

BearsDebut.jpgThese three bears will be listed at some point today!  Augustus Horatio Thomas in overdyed red mohair.  Madigan Scout in Intercal's 370S/C, can't remember the color.  And last, but certainly not least, Wish also in an Intercal mohair which escapes me but it's fabulous stuff and I love working with it.  My brain is a little fuzzy these days. 
bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_grin

Happy peeking!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Well, they are all finally listed!!  Whoohoo!  The boys are listed on my website and Wish has been listed on eBay.  Yup, jumped back into the eBay waters.  And, listed for a penny to start and no reserve.  I've gone 'round the bend haven't I?  *wink*

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are all magnificent.  I love the finishing touches you have done.  Love all the faces.  And the red mohair turned out really well.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a lovely trio, I'm sure they'll find new homes soon

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Aleta,
     They are all wonderful - Wish is so cute and Madigan Scout is so regal.  AH Thomas is a fab colour - I'm slowing getting into coloured bears.  :o)

hugs,

Brenda

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Beautiful Aleta ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
XXXXX's Denise

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, they are just beautiful, Aleta!  bear_wub I especially love Augustus and Madigan--my favorite style of yours.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

They are beautiful, Aleta.
Hugs,
Janice

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

They are absolutely magnificent!

I have always loved your bears - they have such soulful expressions and your new creations are no exception  bear_grin

Keep up the fantastic work

Hugs

Lisa x

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

bear_flower  bear_flower Thank you!  You've brightened my day immeasurably.  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Board footer