Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

puca bears puca bears

The raffle ends in a few hours........we plan to draw thw winner at mid-day tomorrow (German time) when it should be the end of the day on the ither side of the world!
In case anyone is interested...........
after the success of the first raffle , for my avatar bear (raised $ 1270)  , I decided to do one more. This month, an anonymous donor is giving TWO dollars for every ONE donated - too good to miss!
The raffle is for my Ted and Lucky bears......and ALL money goes straight to the North American Bear Center. Tickets are $5 each, and it's easy to get tickets..........just go to www.bear.org  - you'll see a "Donate" button - do the necessary(!) , let me know  and I'll allocate ticket numbers. Raffle will run to the end of the month.

duck-600wide.jpg

huggies
Maria

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

:crackup: Love them.  I'll head over there and donate at some point over the weekend

puca bears puca bears

Many thanks, Katy! and fingers crossed, eh?
have a good weekend
huggies
Maria

K Pawz Guest

WoW Maria, you are doing amazing things for this wonderful cause, off to donate too!
hugs,
Krista

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Who won the last one?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I purchased tickets, wonderful bears and a wonderful cause  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Thanks for bumping this up Tami :hug:  :hug:
Must say, it's really nice to be able to do something for real bears, but it's hard work, especially on the Lily Fb pages - have to keep posting reminders.........and  as someone who is allergic to hard sell and nagging, I really hate doing it!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer