Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Morgan-3.jpgMorgan-2.jpgMorgan-1.jpgMeet Morgan, the hero of my 'my first bawler' thread on Wednesday.  I finally got some good pics of him when I went over to see gran with my light tent today!

He's 13", made of a fabulous brown faux fur with golden tips (which I got on e-bay and can't find any more of either argh!)  He's 5 way nut and bolt jointed with English glass eyes, and stuffed with bouncifill stuffing, with a few plastic pellets in his tummy to make him a nice squidgy hugger.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Another cuddly wonderful bear Katy  :hug: ...you have been busy!  bear_wub Have a great time with your Mum and Dad!

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Lovely, I like him !!! His look sais me , "hug me please!!! bear_wub  bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

He looks like he's made to cuddle back  bear_wub  I LOVE how you did his paws!

I know this fur, if I see it, I'll pm you  bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Have you tried:

spike2450  or

swincraft

on Ebay, they both stock alot of the nicer fauxs, perhaps an email to them could help.  Also try Mo Furs who is a TT member or perhaps The Throw Company or www.mohairbearmakingsupplies.co.uk.

Hope one of these is useful to you!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks Ali, I think I've bought stuff from most of those companies, I just wish I remembered which one I got this one from lol.  I definitely couldn't see it on the Throw Company site, and spike2450 and swincraft didn't have it in their listings when I looked a couple of weeks ago.  I'll maybe give it another hunt when I get back from my holiday  bear_flower

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Aw, it's so nice to see Morgan, who is so dearly loved. bear_wub

Vicki Posts: 99

OMG!!  I just want to hug him to pieces!!!  How absolutely lovable he is!!!!  Love, love love him!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

~Vicki

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a lovely boy!

Those big feet are wonderful.  bear_original

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I agree with everyone, Katy, he is just so huggable and cuddly !  bear_wub

I love the big tummy and the colour of the fur.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears