Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hey there,

I recently bough some fabric from Sassy, the Micro Plush with an 1/8" Pile, that I want to use to make Zakumi, mascot of the Football World Cup. This one: http://www.bestworldcup.net/wp-content/ … zakumi.jpg

But then I realized that he needs some white plush for the tip of his tail and for the lower part of his face. As a beginner, I don't have a big stock of plush - thus I don't have any white one.
I took another look at the Sassy Website but couldn't find any white one as well with 1/8" (maybe I'm just blind at the moment, it's a bit late..).

soooo, my question is:
Does anybody out there have some white plush/ bear material of the right length that you would be willing to share with me? I don't need very much, a leftover piece would help me as well as I plan to make a very little Zakumi (under 15cm, if I have my pattern in mind correctly). Naturally, I would pay for the fabric and the shipping costs.

Thanks for your time, Ariane

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

HI Ariane

I had a look at my stash off mohair and I found a piece of plush material that is off white/ milk colour. And I have a small piece of mohair in a very short pile in the same colour.
I don´t know if you want it to be white or if this is milk colour is fine.... I am happy to send you a picture of them both so you can see them if you think it will work.
Just let me know and I am happy to give them for free to help you if I can.

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Fallenrose near Cologne

Ann-Marie,

thank you so much for offering your help! It would be nice if you could send me a picture of those pieces, I'm not sure if off-white will work, but as my yellow plush isn't exactly as yellow as the original, the white could be changed a bit, too, I think.
I'll send you a pm with my email-address

Hugs, Ariane

Board footer