Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

20.jpgIMG_0681s.jpgHi everyone!
Today I have again three pandas.
They are in vintage style and I decorate them my author's jewelry. I hope you like them.
Two of them (Haoki and Cheung) has lived in private collections, and Shoko now at an auction on Ebay !
And I think this is my last sale on Ebay, because it became clear it is difficult to send international parcels. Until I find out what was going on in our customs, all the bears, unfortunately, will be sold only in Russia.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh they're all fab, so sorry to hear you're having customs problems

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

I just love brown pandas bear_wub Fabulous job on all of them!! bear_thumb

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with customs! Hopefully you'll be able to sell them internationally again. They are so very sweet! bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

They are wonderful - I'm sorry you are having trouble with customs, hopefully things will be sorted out soon!
Hugs,
Janice

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Thank you!
I think that our government should do something with this, I hope this temporary inconvenience.
And my teddy bear again fly around the world  bear_original

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Hi Nataly

Customs for Russia is a pain at the moment.  I work at a UPS store and we were informed a couple of months ago that we weren't allowed to send anything except for Documents to Russia.  Customs wasn't letting anything else in.  If we get notification that we are clear to send other items again I will let you know so that you can check the customs on your end to see if you can send out again.

Amber

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are beautiful!  Everyone is a work of art!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Thank you dear Melisa!  bear_wub

Hi Amber, thanks,  I think that probably I should not panic ahead of time, perhaps all already adjusted.  bear_flower

Board footer