Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Casabian.jpgI've been working on this big bear for about a week ... he's a whopping 23" and really chunky!  Now I have to make him a friend of the same size and today we are predicted hot sunshine, phew!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's a gorgeous chunky boy Paula.  bear_wub

Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh wow, he looks like he'd be a HUGE hug, he's fabulous.  Beatrix thinks he's tucked into a few honey pots too!

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Boy Paula, stuffing this bear would take some doing I would think  bear_grin  bear_grin

Absolutely stunning bear - I just love him!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Paula!! That bear is absolutely amazing!! Beautiful! I'm so jealous of the new owner. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Richard
x

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  I must admit, I love making these big 'uns, but they are hard on the arms!  bear_tongue

This bear is destined for an overseas shop ... just waiting to hear back from them ... fingers crossed! :pray:

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Paula -

My last two have been 24" bears, so I know the wonderful feeling of hugging a really big one!  Your latest fella is a gorgeous ray of sunshine!

Sue

MadScientwist Posts: 65

He is so cute! I love the green eyes!!!  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oooh, that's my kind of bear : nice and big and chunky and heavy, with lovely luscious fur !! Adorable.  Even though it's 30° C here, I still feel like giving him a big hug.  bear_grin

All Bear wrote:

but they are hard on the arms!

Just must have some serious muscles in your arms by now.   bear_grin

All Bear wrote:

This bear is destined for an overseas shop ... just waiting to hear back from them ... fingers crossed! :pray:

If they are not pleased with him, then they are crazy.  bear_wacko

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the All Bear Gang

Kent
Website

Well thank you everyone and Peter, yes, this bear making keeps me fit ... well my arms at least!  bear_tongue

I am happy to tell you all that Casabian will be en route to Singapore tomorrow and he will be joined by his friend 'Casper' (still in progress) a couple of days later. :dance:

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

I'm in love....again....with one of your bears.  Absolutely my kind of bear.  Hugs, Jan

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

oh I do love a big belly! He is a handsome lad... lovely indeed!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely lovely!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

He is great !!! Beautiful eyes and expression  bear_wub  bear_wub !!!

Board footer