Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Borealis-tt.jpgHi, everyone! I would love for you to meet Borealis, my most recent Crew member. bear_smile  He is a kermode bear and stands only 8.5 inches tall. He was adopted last night and will be living with one of our dear TTers! :dance:  You can see more photos of him on my blog (http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com). I do hope you'll visit him and that you like him. He is my second bear since coming out of bear-making hibernation. I'm having such fun! bear_original

~Debora

Borealis-tt-sit.jpg

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

What a perfect kermode bear!  I love his expression, his multicolored nose, and his detailed paws!  Lucky the TTer who adopted him!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Gorgeous bear bear_wub  I too think his paws and nose are brilliant - someone is very lucky to have him!  He looks so much bigger than 8 1/2 inches  bear_grin

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

so handsome!!  I'm ecstatic to report that he is coming home to live with me!  My family is all chipping in for him to be my 29th birthday present!  Isn't he just beautiful!  I'm so excited to get such a lovely bear from such a wonderful person!

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow he's absolutely beautiful. You work wonders with a face shape! I love what you do.

Richard
x

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

So Cute!!! I love his face!!!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub He is just the most perfect bear.  Just the kind I love to make.  I love the paws also.  The color is great and just an all around wonderful bear.
thanx for sharing.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He does look like he'd be a larger bear. He's got a lot of presence.

Beautiful!  :clap:

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is absolutely adorable, Debora; I love his muzzle and his cute paw and foot pads.  So sweet !  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Website

Thank you all so much for your truly lovely comments! bear_smile  I am touched! This means so very much to me. I'm glad to hear that you like little Borealis.

Shanna, I'm so happy he'll be living with you! You are so sweet. Can't wait for you to meet him in person!

Blessings and bear hugs to you all! :hug:
Debora

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Deborah

He's a real beauty.  I was really surprised how small he is. He looks like a large bear.  Love him!

Website

Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Sue! bear_smile  He's definitely got a personality and seems a little bigger than he is; you should see him holding his own with the other bears. bear_happy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a FABULOUS bear!! bear_wub

Website

Thank you, Jenny! It means so much to me that you like him! bear_smile

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

He is great !!! Lovely beautiful nose!!! bear_wub