Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Some of you bright-eyed folk have already noticed that TEDDY TALK has a new look.

Quy has been working diligently with, yes, some of my designs, to give TEDDY TALK an "extreme makeover" for 2006.

In addition to the new masthead, using a font you will come to associate with this forum, we've also added a number of new DISPLAY options -- color choices you can think of as "looks" or appearances, for the forum -- which you can select at your will and leisure, to further customize your TEDDY TALK experience.   In addition to the old standby options, we've created new ones like BABY, VERSAILLES, and, of course, TEDDY BEAR -- the default option.  There are many to choose from, and we hope you have a ball sampling them to find the TEDDY TALK look that's just right for you!

To "try on" some of these new display options for yourself, simply go to PROFILE>DISPLAY and then use the dropdown menu to select.  Click>SUBMIT and you'll see an entirely new TEDDY TALK!

Enjoy!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,it all looks wonderful,I'm trying out all the new options,what great fun!!  bear_grin   bear_grin   bear_original   bear_wub

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What fun! I've had a great time trying all the new colors.
Thanks Intercal, Quy, Shelli and anyone else who had a hand in this!
Constant and never-ending improvement!

smiles, bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shelli,
     The colours are awesome - we can choose a colour to suit our mood for the day LOL!  WELL DONE!

Hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

You people are amazing .... I am using the Teddy Bear option and it is wonderful ..... Thank you all who are involved

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  bear_original  What a great new look! I'm off to try the options . . . thanks, Quy and Shelli and gang!  :hug:

Eileen

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

That is great! We can change the display colour according to our mood of the day!!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

It's great--I'm using the teddy bear option right now, but intend to try them all out!

Helen

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

This is so much fun :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I can't believe how hard Quy and the gang work (and you too Shelli) just to perfect an already great experience.  This is unheard of in other forums and just goes to show the different attitude with TT.  I keep saying how much I love TT!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow !! Thank you Shelli & Quy !!!
You are spoiling me ~ bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh 
I love all the color and I'm having polar bear for
today.  :hug: 

Hugs/Marie

Celena Oxford

Thanks Quy & Shelli.  Good work! 

I am using "Baby"...the colour is sooo nice and pleasing.

Warm hugs
CElena

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Got to love it!!!!
Lynn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

I've got my favorite colors too!! Thank you thank you !!!
I use truffle now and I LOVE IT!!!! bear_tongue  :hug:

Shelli and Quy you are the best!!

HUGGS, Julia :hug:

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

The pinks and greens of the Peony are wonderful!

Thanks,
Jill

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Love it!  Fabulous job!  i am enjoying the vanilla latte rigt now! MMM.

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Deb Upstate New York

Me too Kim ... vanilla latta!  Shelli and Quy, great work.

Did the link back to intercal homepage disappear though?  Or move and I'm not finding it?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm with Jill on this one!  I think Peony is just lovely and it's easy on my eyes.  Thank you Shelli and Quy.  Your work is so very much appreciated and applauded!   bear_flower  :clap:  bear_original

Warmest hugs,   :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I tried a few different ones and am now using Peony since yesterday as I did find some of the other colors hard on the eyes. I also loved the Baby. Great look !! :dance:   :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deb wrote:

Did the link back to intercal homepage disappear though?  Or move and I'm not finding it?

Excellent point.  We're still rolling out a few more user-friendly items for the masthead.. coming soon!  That direct link back to the HOME page of Intercal is among them.

In the meantime, the quickest way to get to the main site is to either:

1.  Click on WEEKLY E-MAILER in the colored tool bar, at top... and then click on any menu option (Catalog, etc.) within the WEEKLY E-MAILER; or

2.  Simply type in:  www.intercaltg.com.  Or, go to the address bar in your browser, and lop off whatever comes after the ".com" you see while browsing TEDDY TALK.

We're working on this stuff... but thanks for the gentle reminder, Deb!  Good eye!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

The changes of colour allows each to adjust to suit them.  vanilla Latte is great for me!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I love the new look!  I'm using Polar Bear right now.  But I'll change around just for fun.   bear_original

Deb Upstate New York
Shelli wrote:

We're working on this stuff...

And I see you put the homepage link in ... and very recently.  Thank you Shelli and Quy.   :hug:  :hug:

Pipa UK

oooooo loovely!! I've got Poeny !! bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ooo, look at those beautiful 'Shelli Banners' up there with Sue Ann's adorable bears!! Great link buttons!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_thumb  Oh yeah!!  bear_thumb  I just used the link to go to the Bears for Sale...and its wonderful!!  Bear collectors will surely be using that! 

I love all the options, but have to admit...I love plain ole Oxygen the best.   bear_grin Easiest on my eyes, and 'familiar'.

Board footer