Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I just wondered if any of the rest of you keep projects swimming around in your head?  I have so many in there I could never do them all and every day another one pushes it's way in....Even my husband is afraid to let me near Home Depot for fear I will come up with a projectr for him...Ha, I probably would!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very definitely!  I have had a bear vignette in my head for 10 years!  I know exactly what I want it to look like, the bears' designs, their names, the accessories, and the caption for it.  If there ever was a "Queen of Procrastination", I'm it.  And there are many other projects keeping the vignette company up there in my brain.  Trust me, you are not alone!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh yes, I often have stories going in there too!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I think we are all in the same boat here  bear_grin   Thee are more ideas than there is time.   bear_whistle

emmastephens Emma Stephens Crafty Creations
Gloucestershire

I definitely agree, I really should start writing ideas down, I always forget the good ones!  bear_rolleyes  bear_tongue

Emma
xxx

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

Oh yes count me in on this one - my poor head has gone into overload many times  bear_wacko Now and then a few fall out but it never seems to be timed right, big sighs!  bear_rolleyes  bear_grin

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Projects Swimming in my mind? How about drowning in them? So many ideas--so little time. And then even more keep popping in.  bear_grin
Beth

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Emma Wrote: I definitely agree, I really should start writing ideas down, I always forget the good ones!

I have all kinds of ideas too. I remember reading some where about a person starting an “idea board". She see's pictures or writes down ideas and tacks them up on the board. Well she saw a beautiful living room in on of the design magazines thinking she would love a living room like that. She tacked it up in a corner of the board. Over the years other things covered up her little picture. Several years later she decorated her living room forgetting her inspiration picture. When she was going through the board, she found she had decorated her room just like the picture she found years earlier. Now from somebody in my field (I'm in the Mental Health field), that is interesting. For the unconscious really does work for us to accomplish things we long forgot.  So it may be work starting an "idea board". I have been thinking about starting one for years, but like Sue Ann I procrastinate....and procrastinate....and procrastinate....I can't help it...:rolleyes:

Fallenrose near Cologne

I know this feeling, too, I have so much ideas and every day there are more that come to my mind.. I tend to write or draw them down on any paper I can find, but will definately buy a book where I can pt them all together in one place

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh my, me too!  But I never write them down, they just dance around and around in there in hopes that one day they will make their way out!  I try not to make them wait too long!
Hugs,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I have ideas often for bear designs.  Not whole bodies just pieces, leg shapes, head shapes.  I do now draw them quick on paper and stick them on a board in the workroom.  It has helped me a lot when I go to draw patterns.

Joanne

Missouri
Website

:crackup:  I never thought of an idea book...I used to keep a small book by my bed because I would solve programming problems in my sleep and I'd wake in the night and say that's it but if I didn't write it down I would not remember in the morning.  I solved many, many problems that way.  Perhaps and idea book would work for me....

baildon bears Baildon bears
west yorkshire

Some times I think my head will explode with ideas. Ideas seen to come from everywhere. I am a childminder and one of my mindees came the other day with cute pigtails I was studying her thinking you would make a lovely bear bear_wub . Hannah

Missouri
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
baildon bears wrote:

I am a childminder and one of my mindees came the other day with cute pigtails I was studying her thinking you would make a lovely bear bear_wub .

There's a guy at work I REALLY think looks like a teddy bear, round face, rather chubby, very soft and placid... and then I mentioned it to a co-worker who about died laughing.  Oh well  bear_whistle

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Awww, how cute!!  Teddy Bear People!!    bear_original

Board footer