Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Nancy D wrote:

Tami, did you find him through Save a Dog on fb? I see all the cute ones you post. My next dog will be a rescue....wish I could take them all.

I did see him on face book, our local shelter has a face book page and they post the dog available...I saw him and could not live without him bear_original

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I love Save a Dog on FB want a playdate or send a dog to me anytime.

Raewyn

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website
TamiL wrote:

I was emailing a lady on my face book that is a volunteer at the shelter that I adopted Cooper from, I asked her if she knew anything about how little Cooper ended up at the shelter and was asking about his micro chip................she told me the shelter contacted his family and told them he was there and they said to keep him they did not want him anymore   bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I know that is what happens to 75% of the dogs and cats at a shelter, but it did make me cry bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry , I guess it just hit close to home since I'm adopting him...How could someone have a fur baby for 5 years then turn their back on him????  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

bear_wub  bear_wub I look at those little innocent eyes and just wonder how sad he is not knowing where his family is, you know how terrible they may or may not of been, doesn't matter, dogs don't care,  they just love their family anyway. This sort of thing makes me cry, sad and happy tears. I know soon you will make him so happy, ( as I have seen your Birthday/Christmas pictures) , as he so deserves to be. Congrats and hats off to you for adopting from a shelter, hope to see many more pictures!  Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer