Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
The shortlist for the British Bear Artist Awards is now available at:

www.britishbearfair.co.uk

Congratulations to all the TTalkers that made the final list, the standard was very high this year.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I am so excited but boy is there some competition  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Thanks Dawn for being prompt  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

PS I am nominated in Cat 1 and 4  :dance:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Wheeeeee!  :dance:  Congratulations Sue on your nominations!!
I am absolutely delighted to be a nominee in cat's 1 and 10. Posting the results up "instantly" was such a terrific idea; makes it so exciting!
Lots of friends and Teddy Talkers to happy dance with too!

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am through to the final with one of my miniatures :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Thank you Dawn for putting up the results so quickly...I have only checked the site about 100 times today bear_grin
Congratulations to all the other Teddy Talkers who got through :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Laurie :hug:

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Congratulations Sue, Ruth and Laurie!
I am so happy to be a nominee in category 9. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  I have been so nervous all day and like you Laurie I must have checked it about 100 times too! bear_grin
I canĀ“t wait to see all the entries!

Hugs
Ann-Marie

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats to all, I had no idea they'd be up so soon, in total shock to be nominated in Category 4

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations Everyone  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Standing ovation for all of you who made the short list . . . way to go!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Opps forgot to say i am happy to be a nominee in category 1  bear_rolleyes  lol

puca bears puca bears

WOW - that was QUICK......I wasn't going to check till at least tomorrow or even Sunday!!!!!!!
Very happy that both my entries got nominated..................and so pleased to see so many friends in there - way to go everyone! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
huggies
Maria

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Congratulations to all the finalists! I have finalists in category 1 and 10 too! I am so happy bear_grin This is the first time that I have entered the competition and shall now be making plans to visit Brighton in December  bear_original

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Congrats everyone bear_original

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Congratulations to you all!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I've never entered a competition but imagine it must be really exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time!  bear_cry  bear_grin  :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Wow, many congratulations to everyone!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

And many thanks to you Dawn for organising everything! :clap:  :clap:

Hugs to all

Marilyn x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Congrats to everyone. What a great selection of artists. Am so thrilled to be in Category 8, my first award entry too!! Can't wait to see all my old friends and meet some new ones in December.

Richard
x

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Congratulations everyone!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I am doing the happy dance for you all! :dance: How very exciting. Congratulations! :clap:

~Debora

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Congratulations everyone am so excited to be through in categories 6 and 8 I checked the website all day too!

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

I'm not just saying it, when I say the standard was very high this year. Wendy arrived at my house at 10.00 am and didn't leave until gone 5 pm! Apart from a quick lunch, we were doing the shortlist all day.  It was a very tough day.

I must admit, I did feel a tinge of sadness at not being able to be part of the competition. Having seen it from both sides now, I think I would prefer to be on the artist side.

I do, however, need to give a special mention to my lovely husband Chris, who came in from work at 7.00 pm and was not allowed to do anything, including eating until he had put the list up on the website!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

........special thanks to Chris xxxxxxxxx

Dawn it must have felt very strange indeed but to be editor of TBT!!!!! must make up for it  bear_grin

I too have been checking all day  :crackup: Can't wait to see the pictures  bear_grin

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations everyone it's so exciting  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Looking forward to seeing pictures of all the entries. Pleased as punch to have a nomination too.

Thanks Dawn Chris and Wendy for the hard work, Dawn I can understand you being sad, I too will miss seeing your entries, they are always fab.

Hugs
Pauline

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Im Chuffed to bits to be Nominated for a BBAA

Big Congrats to everyone

Thanks to Dawn and Wendy - it must have been a long day

Hugs
Katherine x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
Dawn J wrote:

I do, however, need to give a special mention to my lovely husband Chris, who came in from work at 7.00 pm and was not allowed to do anything, including eating until he had put the list up on the website!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Oh, well then special thanks to Chris for putting everyone out of their misery so quickly then!  And to Dawn and Wendy for spending a whole day on the selection.

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

To be totally accurate, he wasn't allowed to cook my tea until he had done the website - I am very spoilt!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

I am totally thrilled to bits to have been nominated too. At least I think it's me, does anyone happen to know an Arcus Designs that make furry friends too?  :pray: 

Congratulations to all the other nominees!  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

Pages:

Board footer