Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website
LisaAP wrote:

I am totally thrilled to bits to have been nominated too. At least I think it's me, does anyone happen to know an Arcus Designs that make furry friends too?  :pray: 

Congratulations to all the other nominees!  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

It's definiately you Lisa - the reason I didn't put names on the list was because I wanted to check the spelling of them, but did not want to hold the list up.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Dawn,

Oh phew!  bear_grin   It was really lovely to be able to see the nominations so fast.

Regards

Lisa

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   I'm there too in categories 6 and 10  bear_thumb  bear_grin  bear_grin I'm a BBAA virgin too so I'm still feeling very giddy this morning about it all.  I've been telling anyone and everyone!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

I'd also like to add my thanks to Dawn and Wendy for spending the whole day going through the entries, and of course to Chris for putting us all out of our misery and uploading the list so soon.  I think the internet much have been on fire last night... bear_grin  bear_grin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Huge Congratulations to all the nominees !!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

It's lovely to see so many familiar (for me) names on the list.   I wish I could be there at Hove.  bear_sad

A big thank you as well to Wendy, Dawn (and Chris  bear_tongue ) for taking on such a difficult task !  bear_thumb

To all you nominees : start sending in those photos ASAP !!  We want to see those bears and critters ASAP !!  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

South Wales
peterbear wrote:

[b]To all you nominees : start sending in those photos ASAP !!  We want to see those bears and critters ASAP !!  bear_laugh

Peter & the bears

Are we allowed to show photos before the BBAAs publish them?  I've been asked for pictures a few times already but I didn't think we were allowed to share them before they were published.  Does anyone else know...?

Still buzzing...!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Wow, what a great surprise!!!!!
This is the first time I've entered the BBAAs and I received a nomination in category 9!!!! :dance:
I'm soo happy and thank you so much, Dawn, Wendy and Chris (I hope he could enjoy his tea meanwhile).  :hug:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Yipee

This is the first competition I have entered and i'm soooooo excited to have been shortlisted.  bear_grin

Congratulations to everyone and looking forward to meeting you all in December!

Hugs

Lisa x

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website
Sarah wrote:
peterbear wrote:

[b]To all you nominees : start sending in those photos ASAP !!  We want to see those bears and critters ASAP !!  bear_laugh

Peter & the bears

Are we allowed to show photos before the BBAAs publish them?  I've been asked for pictures a few times already but I didn't think we were allowed to share them before they were published.  Does anyone else know...?

Still buzzing...!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hi
As far as I know, there is no reason why they should not be shown. Normally, the first sighting of all the bears together is in Teddy Bear Times. However, this year, as there is a dedicated website they will be on there before being published in TBT.

As far as I can remember, pictures of shortlisted bears always appeared on here - I remember putting mine up before they were in Teddy Bear Times.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them all in Brighton - there is a great variety of bears and I think that the judging will be very difficult.

Hugs

Dawn

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Congratulations everyone!  We have some really talented artists on this board!

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hiya

It would really speed up the process of getting photos on the website if I could have digital photos of those entries that were sent by hard copy to Wendy. Scanning them in takes a long time and there are a lot of bears to get on the website.

Please send to tbteditor@btinternet.com - if you could make it a high res photo it will also be great for Teddy Bear Times as well.

Thank you.

Hugs

Dawn

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you to Dawn,Wendy and Chris for all their hard work bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
I have just e mailed you my photo Dawn.
Laurie :hug:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I'm soooooo excited, I never dreampt that I would be shortlisted.

Can't wait to see you all in December at Brighton!  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

I have had lots of requests to see "Neo-polly-tan" so here she is
Category 5

thanks for all your congratulations

Hugs
Katherine xIMG_3042.jpeg

South Wales
KatieRaeBears wrote:

I have had lots of requests to see "Neo-polly-tan" so here she is
Category 5

thanks for all your congratulations

Hugs
Katherine x

OMG - she is absolutely brilliant!

bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_original   

Great bear and a great name

:clap:  :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees.  It was really good to see the shortlist so early this year.  There are photos of my two nominations (Realistic Designs and Group of bears over six inches) on my blog.

Hugs

Sue

South Wales
suejennings wrote:

Congratulations to all the nominees.  It was really good to see the shortlist so early this year.  There are photos of my two nominations (Realistic Designs and Group of bears over six inches) on my blog.

Hugs

Sue

Sue, they are all just wonderful!  :clap:  :clap:   I particularly love the expression on Blossom.  bear_wub  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Hugs,

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

M&M is up on my blog too.  He's a VERY big boy at nearly 2 ft...

South Wales
rowarrior wrote:

M&M is up on my blog too.  He's a VERY big boy at nearly 2 ft...

He is a wonderful guy!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb   Gorgeous colours!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Apologies for not getting the photos up on the website. We are having major technical difficulties - and time issues! My computer hasn't got a scanner and a lot of the photos I have are in paper form.  I really think it would be unfair to put some up and not others within a category, however, I think we may put them up one category at a time starting on Monday.

My little farm on Facebook is also sadly neglected.  bear_cry

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

You can find Molly on my blog if you want to meet her..... bear_rolleyes

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
Just to let you know that photos for the 12 entries for Category one are now online: http://www.britishbearfair.co.uk/Shortlist%20Cat1.htm

The rest of the categories will be on shorty.

Apologies for the delay, this is taking a lot longer than we thought.

Hugs
Dawn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this Dawn, looking forward to seeing them all as you get to them  bear_original

Pages:

Board footer