Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

IMG_3042.jpegEvery now and then you make a bear and instantly fall in Love!!! - well this was how I felt when I made Neo-polly-tan and  I was soooo proud when she was nominated for a BBAA

Im chuffed to bits (as we say up North Lol!!)

Hugs
Katherine x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Oh she is absolutely adorable!! Soooo much detail! Crikey!! I don't think I'll enter next year when I'm outside of the 18 months or under category if this is what I'm up against  bear_tongue hehe. I certainly don't blame you for being chuffed to pieces (I think this must be the Midlands take on bits haha!)

Richard
x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's fab, love that wee ice cream cone too

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh she's gorgeous Katherine  bear_wub  She looks like a big girl but I know you tend to do mini's - what size is she?   Will she be coming to Sheffield?

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website
Lovethosebears wrote:

Oh she's gorgeous Katherine  bear_wub  She looks like a big girl but I know you tend to do mini's - what size is she?   Will she be coming to Sheffield?

Thanks Ali

She is one of my BIG girls  18"

She may make an appearance at Sheffield but obviously she wont be for sale until after Brighton

Hope you are ok

see you in November
Kx

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Oooooooo I love this bear... how very sweet and happy is the face of Neo-polly-tan! Really nice~

Board footer