Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear all,

I just finished my website!
I have not added a translator yet, sorry... So if you have got one on your computer, you can try it on my website and see if the translations is understandable!!!  bear_tongue

Anyway, there are a lot of pics...

Here is the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/sophiezours/index.htm

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Very nice site. I just loved looking thru all your bears, and the site was easy to navigate, even though I can barely remember any french from school.

Great job

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I hope i will manage to have it in English too.
I will translate it myself if this is the best way to do...
I will ask Irène how she did to give opportunity to reach an english version just by clicking on the English flag.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Well Done Sophie - i really liked the site  bear_thumb

Good Luck with the bears

Penny  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sophie, your site is very pretty, easy on the eyes, soothing and calm, feminine, and extremely easy to navigate.  As site design goes it's pretty terrific!  Did you do this yourself? 

I loved seeing your bears and still think MARRON GLACE is my favorite bear of yours.  The MARRON part reminds me of the 'heisse marroni' I used to see vendors selling from little, steaming carts, on the Bahnhofstrasse, in downtown Zurich every winter.  And the little cap is so elvish.  I love elves.  I should try making one sometime... that's how much I love them.

All in all it's really a delightful site and I just love the color combination you used with beiges and pinks.  Very calming and pretty! And your bears are just cute and whimsical and quirky and fun.

Nicely done!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love your site, Sophie, and love your bears, too!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great site!  It's easy to use, and I like the colors.  Like Shelli said, the site is easy on your eyes.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Well done Sopie,  Looks good easy to use..........
I TOLD YOU SO, ooops sorry have to contain myself  :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

It's great Sophie!  I managed to read a good portion and I think your descriptions are great.  the layout is good too - easy to navigate even for the non French speakers

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Great webpage Sophie, like everyone else, the layout is gorgeous, and the bears are darling.

Looking forward to seeing your English version of the site.

Danni

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Nice website...easy to navigate....love the colours.....all in all it's very good!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

You did a great job Sophie! bear_thumb  Your website looks very nice and is easy to navigate. I enjoyed looking at all your sweet bears!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Your website looks very nice !! well done !  :clap:   :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

English version of my website will come soon, dear friends!
I made my website using the web editor included in Freewebs.com and used too another web editor I have downloaded on my i-Mac (it is called Nvu). That is quite tricky to tranfer the modifications from Nvu to Freewebs, but still doable (surprisingly, I don't manage to publish modifications). so i just copy the html text from one to another.
I have to say that maknig a website nowadays is so easy when we don't have the knowledge of html language... Well, html is not that complex but not fun to use...

Thank you very much to all of you for your nice comments. Concerning the colours, I chose one of the templates proposed on Freewebs.com...

Beary hugs,
Sophie. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Deb Upstate New York

Sophie ~

Very attractive.  Easy to look at.  Great job!

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hi Sophie

Lovely website!  Really well done.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Good luck with the web site sophie, it great very colourful and easy to see

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Sophie, your site looks great, very easy to navigate, great colours, and fantastic bears. Congratulations.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Great site, enjoyed browsing around,well done!!  :hug:   :hug:  bear_original   bear_original

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_thumb Well done Sophie!!!  bear_thumb  I have to say, I found it very easy to navigate, and my french is very rusty, to say the least.  My favorites were "Ugly" and your avatar bear  bear_wub   I got such a giggle out of "Ugly"....sometimes its so refreshing to see such a grumpus bear!   bear_wub

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

VERY NICE Sophie.  If you did this, you are not only a wonderful bear artist, but talented computer techie as well.
I enjoyed everything.
Good luck with your new site.
Nancy

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks to all of you!
You are all so great friends for me!

If you visit again my website, you can see I have already begun to add pages in English. More translated pages will follow during the following days depending on how long a day I can spend on it!!! So all of you will be able to read it!
By the way, if you find mistakes in my English, PM me to tell me. My english cannot be perfect, but my website needs to show a perfect writting!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

http:/www.freetranslations.com/

this should help those with out translation capabilities on their computers. I was able to translate each page on sophies site with this. I keep it in my favourites until needed.

Brilliant site by the way Sophie. What did you study in Oxford?  textiles hahaha(joke joyce) bear_grin  bear_grin  matilda

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Sophie,
Lovely well organised site - well done you - great work :dance:  :dance:
:hug:
anne

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Are these translators really doing a good translation?... i am curious...
Matilda, I did not go to Oxford for studies but to work as a Senior Scientist at the Center for Ecology and Hydrology. I was doing environmental microbiology. i have finished my studies and got my PhD in 2003... not really useful for my teddy bear making!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer