Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

Oh my gosh..... I am so over the moon its unreal!  I got my copy of Teddy Bear Times last night after work, flicked through the pages and there I am!!

3 whole pages dedicated to my bundles of fluff - I am so excited!!!!!!  Yippee!!!!

I have uploaded each of the pages on my website if you want to have a read....
www.treaclebears.com

I still cant believe it - things like this just dont happen to me - hence why I am SO HAPPY!  bear_grin

Fallenrose near Cologne

Wow, that's great! I'm very happy for you :hug:

Ariane

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

:pray:  :pray:   Congratulations!  I'll have a good read when I receive my copy.  Your bears are lovely.  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Hugs,

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Congratulations.  bear_grin  a lovely article - and I love your bears btw!  bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I just got my copy of TBT as well, Nicky : a great article and a lovely photos !!  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well done  bear_original   I've only flicked through it since I grabbed my copy yesterday morning, I'm hoping to find a minute to actually read it over the weekend!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Congratulations, I haven't time to read yet but the piccies look stunning  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful, Nicky . . . big congrats!  I predict things like that will happen more and more for you.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Congrats, Nicky!  I enjoyed reading the article and the pictures are great, too!   
Hugs,
Janice

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Congratulations!  Can't wait to see the article - your bears are gorgeous!

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

puca bears puca bears

Congratulations, Nicky......... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Very exciting for you - and very well deserved!
huggies
Maria

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

thanks guys!!!!  I am so excited - I have had a huge smile on my face all weekend!!!!

dinimm Melbourne

Well done Nicky! Just had a read ~ very interesting. I also checked out all of your bears and they are so cute. I can't believe you've only been bearmaking for 18months or so. I think my favourite is Cotton Candy.  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations!!!!

Board footer