Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Hello all,
I know it has been awhile but this move has been crazy, so much to do and go through !!! I am getting there though and hopfully will be back to making some new creations very soon now.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been going through some of my own collectables and I just posted a few dolls and a bear and baby set. We moved into a smaller house and I just have to downsize a bit. So in case anyone is interested just click on the Ebay button so you can see what I have posted.

Thanks so much ~~~

Hugs,
Bonnie

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Bonnie!  bear_flower
I love your Little Souls dolls.....sadly though, I am in the same position you are.....having to downsize my collections. 

I hope your move is a positive one!!  Are you still in Boise?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Hi Aleta,
We are back in California closer to our kids and family. So nice to be back !!! We did buy a smaller home but I love it. It was built in 1950, I just love the older homes. Still getting things done and re-done it seems. bear_original hopefully I will be back to bear making very soon.

I know from your Blog that you are a very busy girly with the little one and everything else that you do. Thanks for checking in my friend.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Board footer