Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Hi Everyone

I'm finally finding time to drop by again!

Between editing Australian Bear Creations and helping with the new business my husband I bought life has been chaotically hectic for the last 12 months.

Finally we have some great staff (after finding out one we trusted was stealing from us from day 1) and the shop is moving into a more settled existence. Mind you being a bookshop I do tend to bring home way too many and I;m constantly seeing books with ideas and concepts I want to try out. Our house now has well over 26 books cases and Garth keeps pointing out that we OWN the bookshop now and I don't need the books at home. I keep answering that books go out of print so I DO NEED TO OWN THE BOOK not JUST THE BOOKSHOP....geesh when will he get the idea :crackup:

Anyway I'm on  the next issue of ABC and was hoping for photos of Christmas Bears and their friends from any one please .....email to me at sandra@bearhug.com.au

thanks and I hope to drop by more often now that my life is settling back into routine.

hugs
Sandra

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks, Sandra. I've emailed you.

Becky

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, Sandra! I hope things are settling into more of a routine for you now. Glad that you discovered the thief! bear_angry And one can never have too many books...well, one just needs a bigger home, right? bear_laugh My husband's name is Garth, too. Love that name.

What is your deadline for photos?

Hugs to you from Colorado!
Debora

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Photos ASAP please as I am always on deadline.....if not the issue for the article. ven daylight saving doesn't seem to give me any more time and I just find more things to do.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Can I send you some pic too - although I'm from Austria?????? I would love to be a part there too???? I will send out some of my x-mas
hope to hear from you soon - thank you

Board footer