Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Rasa's Cozy Corner Rasa's Cozy Corner
Haarlem

DSC01929.jpgDSC01932.jpgDSC01920.jpgI think for every bear artist comes time to make a clown  – bear.  It’s happend…Once I tried to make a bear – clown, bet it turned  to a bear  – girl with a ribbon and  a ballet skirt bear_original    This bear I wanted to make as a pilot, I even have made a pilot cap from leather… but he refused it.  He has chosen to become a bear – clown bear_original
So, here I present to you – Charlie.
Charlie – is 10′ (without a hat) bear, made from special bear material – mohair, has 5 joints (one double for the head), German glass eyes, embroidered and waxed nose, stuffed with fiberfill, shaded with oil paint. Charlie wears a silk pelerine (aged with coffee and cinnamon) and a silk bow with rusty bells. His hat made from paper, cardboard with wodden horse – button and rusty bell.

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen

I think he is a really cute clown.love the hat and ruffle.    bear_thumb

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

hes gorgeous xxx bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Sweeeeet!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Becky

Haarlem

Many thanks, ladies bear_flower  I like that you like and that we all like bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he makes a great clown, love his hat

Haarlem
daguerrotype Posts: 24

Labas!

Awww, this is just too cute!  bear_wub

Board footer