Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I don't know if I should have because I'm already stretched for time...  I've started a blog at http://melisas-bears.blogspot.com/.  I really don't know what I'm doing, but I thought I'd take the plunge!   bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats on the new blog, and hope Frankie finds a new home soon.  I've just become your very first follower  bear_original

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Katy!  I just become one of yours too  :hug:

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

I'm following too bear_thumb  I have added your blog as a link on mine, I hope you don't mind  :hug:

Best wishes
Jacqui

Hazelton, BC
Website

I don't mind at all!  Thank you!   bear_wub   I'll have to figure out how to do that for everyone who would like me to add their blog to my list....   bear_thumb

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub I'm following you now, here is a link to my blog if you'd like to follow mine.    bear_grin  http://tickledpinkbears.blogspot.com/

Have fun!!
Kelly

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_thumb Yep, you've got me as a follower now and I will add you to my bloggers list  bear_original

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I'll be spending some more time finding my way around tomorrow and will make my own list then.  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Welcome aboard, Melissa LOL!  I know what you mean about finding time for more internet things LOLI just joined www.creatingthehive.com - it's a arts and crafts group and it's wonderful!  A great networking site, but even my cat is starting to get nasty about all the time I'm on the internet lol.  I'll add your blog to my favourites.  My address is www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com  - if you wouldn't mind adding me to yours when you find your way around  bear_original

hugs,

Brenda

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
thumperantiques wrote:

Welcome aboard, Melissa LOL!  I know what you mean about finding time for more internet things LOLI just joined www.creatingthehive.com - it's a arts and crafts group and it's wonderful!  A great networking site, but even my cat is starting to get nasty about all the time I'm on the internet lol.  I'll add your blog to my favourites.  My address is www.duffyantiques.blogspot.com  - if you wouldn't mind adding me to yours when you find your way around  bear_original

hugs,

Brenda

I have really been enjoying cruising around too on "The Hive"  So much information to be had there.  Like you said Brenda, one more place to spend time on the internet.  But at least I am learning a lot.

Joanne

Hazelton, BC
Website

That sounds really interesting... I'll have to take a look.  And yes, I'll definitely reciprocate any links  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi Melissa!

I am going to have a look at your blog too and will follow it too.
I do not have time to update mine these days, but I will get back to it some day, for sure, when I have more time.  bear_wacko

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Ooh, this has been fun, added some more blogs to follow from the list above  bear_original

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Melisa,

I have just become follower no. 14! Frankie is gorgeous! 

My blog is: www.bearkidzbymarionfraile.blogspot.com, in case you would like to take a peek or follow mine!

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, Melisa! Welcome to the blogosphere.  bear_smile Frankie is adorable, and your blog looks good.

I have become a follower and will add your blog link to my blog list. Here's my blog address if you'd like to add mine to your blog: http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com.

Hugs to you!
Debora and the Crew

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you!  I've done some updating and added links.  If anyone else would like to exchange links, just let me know!  bear_flower

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

Well done with the blog Melissa, if you like and when you have time, I'll swap blog links with you.... Just let me know.
Hugs
Darren î –

Relish Bears Relish Bears
Adelaide

I'm following you too, Melisa!  Here's my link if you're interested: http://relishbears.blogspot.com/ 
I'm still changing mine around so i'll get to adding blog links soon.  bear_original

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Melisa happy to swap links glad your joining the blogging world I love it! my link www.woodburyparkbears.blogspot.com

Raewyn

Hazelton, BC
Website

:hug:  Oh good!  I think I'm keeping up with adding links.  If I've missed anyone, it's by accident, so please post here or email me to let me know!

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Hi Melisa
I've become a follower too.  Just be prepared for the blogging addiction! bear_original
Diana

MZemeski Posts: 151

You joined the bloggers and I gave it up! bear_grin  LOL! Not enough time to be a full time wife & mom, take care of my Web-site, work on bears, be on Facebook,  be on here from time to time, and list goes on....  bear_shocked  LOL!

Hugs,
Melissa

Board footer