Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

A couple of people have told me there is a rumour going around that The Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event is Cancelled this is NOT

True

Just to confirm the Show is still on Sunday 21st November at the Hilton Hotel Sheffield

JOIN US FOR A FANTASTIC DAY!!

Check out the Website for full details
www.thegreatyorkshireteddybearevent.co.uk

Hope to see you all there
Hugs
Katherine x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What?!  I have a very impatient Clan hoping to find new homes, they'd like to know if you want them to hunt some rumour spreaders down  bear_whistle

I'm really looking forward to the day, especially as it's my very first fair  bear_original

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I haven't heard those rumours Katherine  :twisted:  I am so looking forward to this show, we need such a show up here in the North  bear_thumb

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Excellent!

I am hoping to try and make this -- although Southampton -> Sheffield is quite a distance.   :)

-- Thomas Adam

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website
ThomasAdam wrote:

Excellent!

I am hoping to try and make this -- although Southampton -> Sheffield is quite a distance.   :)

-- Thomas Adam

Quite a few people people are coming a long way but are staying at the hotel on the Saturday Night

I have organised a really good rate with the Hilton - check out the Information for collectors page on the Website

Hope you can make it
Hugs
Katherine x

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

not many sleeps to go... im getting butterflies!
keep dreaming that i get there and iv forgot my bears!!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hope it all goes well, wish I could be there but busy that weekend, take plenty of pictures to show us.

Hugs
Pauline

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hope you have a great show !!!!!!
Can't make it now due to family things but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you !!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Wish we could make it as well, maybe next yr cause I know this yrs event is going to be so fantastic.

Good luck with the event, and we want lots and lots of pics.

big hugs

Shane

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

I'm really looking forward to it. I am also happy to report that Katherine has very kindly given me some space to sell bears for WSPA so I will have some lovely bears that are all ready to do their bit to feed some real bears!!! Thanks Katherine.

Hugs

Dawn

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hope all's still going well Katherine?!
Getting nervously excited now.... Look forward to seeing you soon bear_grin
Julia x

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hi Katherine --

KatieRaeBears wrote:
ThomasAdam wrote:

Excellent!

I am hoping to try and make this -- although Southampton -> Sheffield is quite a distance.   bear_original

-- Thomas Adam

Quite a few people people are coming a long way but are staying at the hotel on the Saturday Night

I have organised a really good rate with the Hilton - check out the Information for collectors page on the Website

Hope you can make it
Hugs
Katherine x

Thanks for the information.  bear_original  Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of my control I cannot attend.  But I hope that someone takes photos and/or a video, else I'll believe it never happened.  bear_original bear_original

Hope everyone who's going has a lot of fun.  bear_original

-- Thomas Adam

Board footer