Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

100_0487.jpg100_0480.jpg100_0477.jpg100_0470.jpgJust a few of my  new babies for the new teddy show in Sheffield this weekend :0)xx

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Ooh they are gorgeous, well done!   :clap:

Hugs

Lisa x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such happy bears!  Lovely collection Bry x

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What can I say but Wonderful, they are so cute and I love that little elephant, great shading technique.  I wish I could find a style such as you have, I just do very ordinary bears.  Maybe someday I will find my own style, I hope so.
thanx for sharing
Hugs Pat bear_flower

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Love them all!!! bear_wub

lisaastrup Astrup Bears
Slangerup- Copenhagen

Oh, they are great all of them, the first bear and the elephant is my fav. , good luck with the show.

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Bry, they are stunning :clap:  :clap: , good luck with the show, you'll sell out in no time with such great critters as these bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_wub  bear_wub  Love them, love them, love them.  I'm sure they won't be with you for long and they're sure to put a smile on everyones' faces at the show. bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

They are so adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Love their faces!  bear_thumb

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your comments on the sneaky peak bears for the show......I am so glad you all like them :0)

Pat, I dont know how long you have been making bears but it took me a long time to find a 'look' and that changes as time goes on, I am sure you will one day look at a bear and realise you have found it :0)xxx

All the best to all

Bry :0)xxxx bear_wub

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Bry, they're all GORGEOUS! Love them... bear_wub
I'll look for you on Sunday as I'll be there too & it will be lovely to see them "in the fur"!
Hugs,
Julia x

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Adorable, all of them  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

They're all so cute..wonderful work bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:

Valentina Milan, Italy

I love those happy faces! I'll be there in front of my pc at 3pm (local time!!)  bear_rolleyes

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

They are gorgeous bears, good luck with the show  bear_wub

Pauline

Rasa's Cozy Corner Rasa's Cozy Corner
Haarlem

Ohhhh... Such nice and happy  bears bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  They make me smile bear_original

Board footer