Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

henderson2sml.jpghenderson5sml.jpghenderson2asml.jpghendersonsml.jpgHere is Henderson, now appearing on Bearpile http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1386&item=40973  Henderson is a huge chunky 20 inches and is very big and fluffy. He is the first of a fairly new look for me. Thank you for looking, I would love to know what you think of my new look face.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Dawn, Henderson is GORGEOUS!  bear_wub
I love his face, it gives him real character. The set of the eyes with the shading works really well as it seems to give him a comical/quizzical look?
Great to see you again on Sunday.... Is the Robin still going or have his batteries finally run out?!
Hugs,
Julia x

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website
WoozieJu wrote:

Dawn, Henderson is GORGEOUS!  bear_wub
I love his face, it gives him real character. The set of the eyes with the shading works really well as it seems to give him a comical/quizzical look?
Great to see you again on Sunday.... Is the Robin still going or have his batteries finally run out?!
Hugs,
Julia x

Thanks Julia, it was lovely to see you too - I am happy to report that the robin is still going strong and that there is an industrial sized box of battery  replacements to make sure that he will sing well into the new year!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love the new look, especially the new nose, the robin, err, not so much  bear_happy  bear_laugh

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Aawww wow Dawn I absolutely love him and this pattern.
Keep this up for sure hehe. Completely fab.

Richard
x

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website
Rich1988 wrote:

Aawww wow Dawn I absolutely love him and this pattern.
Keep this up for sure hehe. Completely fab.

Richard
x

Thanks Richard - hope to see you in Brighton on 12th December?  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer