Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm so proud of myself this year...........I finished my ornament today bear_original Will be shipping it early to.............???????????  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Good for you. December is not far away. I for got all about it this year. I have one done as well. Who is doing the tree this year? Have you headr any thing on it?

K Pawz Guest

Wow that was quick Tami!! Wish I was that organized!
I better get on mine, it has a long way to go! bear_happy

Hugs
Krista

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Woohoo!  I'm hoping to get the design of mine finished today, and maybe cut out too

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

I have mine posted 2 days ago. It has such a long way to go to............. but by air mail it could be there to someone that I have admired her work for a while so I was so pleased to send it to her with a touch of Kiwi.
Can't wait for the opening of the parcel now.
Is Tami Warbold ' volunteering' to make the beautiful Christmas tree this year?
Good luck to you all as you create your surprises.
Mine is very special, as my husband passed away 4 weeks ago and making and designing this little critter has kept my sanity and focus. Happy Christmas to you all. I love reading your threads.
Hugs
Helen
PS I have never been early but always with the best of intentions

Glasgow

Helen I'm so sorry to hear about your husband,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   I still treasure the wee NZ reindeer you made me last year

Karon Posts: 751

I hope to be shipping mine out early next week - I am 3/4 finished.

Karon

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

I'm also so sorry to hear about your husband Helen.... :hug: Sending BIG hugs your way.... :hug:
Nearly finished mine as he also has a long way to go!
xxx

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

So sorry to hear about your husband Helen. All the best to you and your family. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Helen, so sorry to hear of your loss! God bless you and your family  :hug:  :hug:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Helen this is so sad to loose a beloved one - I'm so sorry for you and will send you so many beary hugs. Remember our beloved ones aren't gone untill we keep thinking of them and keep them in our hearts!!!!

I will send out mine next week - it will have a long journey too from Austria to A....... - oh - don't tell anything!!!!! Hope it will be welcomed!!! Didn't ever do such a swap and so I didn't know what to create ....... hope this is ok!!!!

I'm happy to be a part there too - thank you so much to you all!!!!!

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

I have some finishing touches to do this weekend then into the post for a journey across water.

I'm an xmas swap virgin too and I'm only a hobby bear-maker so I hope it will be acceptable.

cheers,
G

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Helen, many many big hugs to you!!!!! So very sorry to hear of your loss!

I am almost finished with my ornament. So I will be able to ship it out this week. I enjoyed making mine quite a lot. Hope my recipient likes it!
Beth

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

WOW, I'd best get on this.  I haven't even started!  If you signed up for this swap and your waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a package, I'm probably your swap partner.  : )  I don't decorate my tree until Christmas Eve so thought I had a while.  I suppose most decorate their trees early.  Secret partner, your package will arrive before Christmas, so don't worry!

Hugs,
Alison

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Helen I am so sorry to hear of the passing of you husband. I send (((HUGE HUGS))) your way.

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Mine is leaving in the post today! I'm quite nervous as I've never done this before & I hope my "friend" likes him? :pray:
He has a long way to go so thought it best to send him early..... :hug:
Hugs to all!
Julia xx

K Pawz Guest

I am so sorry to hear about your husband Helen

I finished my ornament this weekend and will get it in the post tomorrow. It has a long travel so I guess it will be going Express since according to Canada Post today is the last day for shipping regular mail to their country to arrive in time. I am not taking that chance!
Hugs
Krista

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Helen, I'm so sorry to hear your news, my deepest sympathies to you.....xx   :hug:  I am sure your swap partner will treasure their ornament always...xx

I finished mine today too, and it will be with it's new owner soon!   bear_original

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

How lovely that you all remember me and have sent me all those hugs.
Oh yes it is the hugs that I do miss so much and to all you new folk thanks for caring to send me good wishes
I am really trying so hard and just loved making the ornament this year as it was good therapy
I am so pleased that it has already arrived to a bear maker that I have admired from afar
Hugs
Helen

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I've nearly finished mine and will post on Saturday when I can get to the post office.

Raewyn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Will post it also here: sorry for reposting it another time - hihihihi

Just in this moment our postman came and took my "X-mas-ornament-swap-for-a-nice-friend-parcel" to the post-office - so this will be there in time and I hope YOU will enjoy it!!!!!

beary hugs to everyone!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

:dance:  :dance: Woooo Whooo my ornament went in the mail yesterday!!! I still have one more to do for a private swap but they are nice and close to me, but my TT exchange ornament is on it's way!
Hugs,
Krista

Glasgow

Hopefully mine will be on its way tomorrow, along with my Christmas cards  bear_original

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

My ornament was posted on Saturday, so now I must pray that it reaches its destination by Christmas. :pray:

Board footer