Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

filbert_lying3_72.jpgHi all

Filbert is looking for a new home for Christmas.  I made him in the summer, but have not felt able to part with him until now.  He is a very soulful, cuddly chap.  He is made from German tipped alpaca and softly stuffed with polyfil and plastic beads.  This gives him a lovely weight.  His nose and claws are hand moulded using epoxy clay.  He has six joints, including a double-neck joint.  His paws are made from soft, black leather and are sculpted.  He was featured in Teddy Bear Times in their autumn magazine.  For further information, go to my blog or send me a message.

Hugs

Sue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love this little boy!  bear_wub  You really did beautiful work on his nose, claws, and paws, and you're a wizard with tipped fur!

Becky

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is gorgeous!  No wonder you had a hard time deciding to part with him!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, I LOVE him, Sue!  bear_wub No wonder you couldn't bear to part with him. I have a bear I decided to keep recently...there was no way I could sell him. I guess that's a hazard of the profession! bear_laugh

Such beautiful fur and a sweet face and posture!
Debora

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he has such an endearing face

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Filbert is a wonderful bear! You did a marvelous job on him! Don't blame you for wanting to hold onto him for awhile.
Beth

Conni Germany

Great work! :clap:  :clap:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wowee Sue, he's lovely!!  Love him!! x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Absolutely gorgeous. I can see why you've held on to him. He will find a home in no time.

Richard
x

Board footer