Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

puca bears puca bears

JUST in case you didn't know - the researchers are setting up TWO den cams, one inside and one outside Lily and Hope's den.
The plan is for the cams to be up and running on Dec 18th...........should make for some fascinating viewing, especially if Lily DOES have more cubs in January. And for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about (?), check out the North American Bear Center's website 
www.bear.org  or the Lily the Black Bear page on Facebook
huggies
Maria

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Maria,

Yes, it's really going to be exciting again, to put it mildly!!  Like most Lily and Hope followers, I tune in every day to read what has been going on with the Research Team and since the bears have been finding their dens and settling in, I have missed seeing their little faces and hearing about their escapades.  I just can't believe that it's been getting on for a year since that wonderful moment when Hope was born, seems like yesterday doesn't it.

Can't wait to see them hibernating in their new den, it is definitely better than telly!!

Take care.

Hugs,

Marilyn x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Can't wait.  Last winter I was glued to this site.

Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub They also have right now a viewing area web cam/live of trees placed in front of the main building filled with eatable bird oraments and feeders.  it is where the pond is.  Yesterday I saw Honey bear walking around, then there are the birds and the squirrels.  Its live so its good to see the temp in Ely and the weather.
check it out.  go to the North american Bear center and then you will see where to go. 
ENJOY
PAT bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Isn't that the most exciting news??!!  Wonder if they still plan to put a camera in Ted's/Lucky's den . . . thought that was a possibility at one time.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

So much for getting anything else done this winter...  :crackup:

Becky

Board footer