Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower

This is really just a little question to those teddy lovers that went to the British Bear Fair on Sunday.

Sorry to ask this, but is there the teeniest, weeniest, smallest possible chance that anyone took a photo of me accepting my award at all?  I know it is pretty remote, but it's just that after the awards for my category had taken place, my hubby quite naturally returned to the "mens waiting area" :crackup:  :crackup: thinking and hoping that he would soon be on the motorway going home.  But then, when my name was called again by Dawn, he (and I!) were totally unprepared and so I have no photographs at all of me accepting an award.  It would be nice to have photographic evidence that this did actually take place and it's not all in my mind!!  I am pretty sure this is bit of a long shot, but if anyone does happen to have one, I would be every so grateful if they could email me and send a copy of it to me.

If anyone did take a piccie, then I apologise profusely for breaking your camera!! :crackup:

Many thanks.

Hugs,
Marilyn bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hey Marilyn  bear_smile

My hubby did the same thing (snap .... or rather not heehee  bear_happy ) and only took one photo for my Cat 1 award. Mind you I don't recognise the lady in the photo at all - it can't be me!!! (I'd rather be younger you see, Lol) :lol:
Sorry, I don't have a pic of your missing moment either  :hug:

Mini Hugs, Ruth

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry Marilyn, my camera was tucked away by then.  Maybe Chris, Dawn's other half, has one?  He had the camera set up anyway  bear_original

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
I have two photos of you taken by Chris, but I think they were for the category prize. Chris had real problems getting good photos because it was so crowded around the awards.  If anyone else has good photos of the day, I would love to see them.

Hugs
Dawn

Board footer